Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1011
  1. #841
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500
    This is from a month ago but basically Kirk Luedeke is the man when it comes to bruins prospects.

    Zach Trotman and Max Chudinov are very intriguing.


    "I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

  2. #842
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500


    "I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

  3. #843
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,894
    vCash
    1500
    Anthony Camara opened his OHL campaign with a Hatty last night and Dougie finished with an assist.

    Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    28GP / 12G / 17A / 1.04PPG / +25

  4. #844
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Anthony Camara opened his OHL campaign with a Hatty last night and Dougie finished with an assist.
    .


    "I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

  5. #845
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,894
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    .
    ?

    Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    28GP / 12G / 17A / 1.04PPG / +25

  6. #846
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8,072
    vCash
    1500
    Looking forward to the Pbruins starting up....going to try and go to alot more games this year, looking at the roster and That Justin Florek kid, hope he has some talent b/c he's a big boy....6'4'' and 194 lbs, thats decent size....With spooner, Knight, Caron also playing down here, it should be fun

  7. #847
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,894
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    Looking forward to the Pbruins starting up....going to try and go to alot more games this year, looking at the roster and That Justin Florek kid, hope he has some talent b/c he's a big boy....6'4'' and 194 lbs, thats decent size....With spooner, Knight, Caron also playing down here, it should be fun
    x2

    I have the SoundTigers (NYI) and CT Whale (NYR) both within 20 minutes of my house. I definatley want to catch the BabyB's a few times when they come to town

    Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    28GP / 12G / 17A / 1.04PPG / +25

  8. #848
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8,072
    vCash
    1500
    For ***** and Gigs, what could their lines look like ??

    I'd definitely would love to see something like this:

    Camper-Spooner-Caron
    Knight-Arniel-Bourque
    Sauve-Whitfield-Florek
    MacDermid-Hennessy-Robins/Tardif/MacDonald

    Mackinnon/Tardif/Robins/MacDonald

    Bartkowski-Cohen
    Warsofsky-Button
    Cross-Miller

    Hutchinson
    Couchraine

    Obviously its just B.S'ing here but i mean, the Pbruins could have a fun top 6 FWD lines

  9. #849
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,894
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    For ***** and Gigs, what could their lines look like ??

    I'd definitely would love to see something like this:

    Camper-Spooner-Caron
    Knight-Arniel-Bourque
    Sauve-Whitfield-Florek
    MacDermid-Hennessy-Robins/Tardif/MacDonald

    Mackinnon/Tardif/Robins/MacDonald

    Bartkowski-Cohen
    Warsofsky-Button
    Cross-Miller

    Hutchinson
    Couchraine

    Obviously its just B.S'ing here but i mean, the Pbruins could have a fun top 6 FWD lines
    I wouldn't be surprised if you saw a #1 line of Spooner - Knight - Caron.

    Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    28GP / 12G / 17A / 1.04PPG / +25

  10. #850
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8,072
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if you saw a #1 line of Spooner - Knight - Caron.
    i would not be opposed to that at all

  11. #851
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,894
    vCash
    1500
    Sounds like Koko is heading back to North America to play with the Windsor Spitfire!

    Kirk Luedeke ‏@kluedeke29
    Bruins source says Koko to Windsor happening but did not have a timeline I'd say look for him in next week's Spits games
    Spits gamble on Khokhlachev’s return

    Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    28GP / 12G / 17A / 1.04PPG / +25

  12. #852
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8,072
    vCash
    1500
    that's good that KoKo is willing to leave Russia to come back to the CHL....i can't wait to see what he can do with the Big club/Providence in the next couple of years

  13. #853
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    254
    vCash
    1500
    does it not worry anyone that he is having trouble in the khl? or do you think his learning curve is progressing as planned?
    Seguin FTW!

  14. #854
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,164
    vCash
    1500
    His learning curve is fine. The kid has fantastic talent, Something to do with him being young and not getting playing time is probably what happened in his most recent stint in the KHL.


  15. #855
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,894
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger2787 View Post
    does it not worry anyone that he is having trouble in the khl? or do you think his learning curve is progressing as planned?
    Quote Originally Posted by i am bob View Post
    His learning curve is fine. The kid has fantastic talent, Something to do with him being young and not getting playing time is probably what happened in his most recent stint in the KHL.
    Ya from my understanding Koko was playing 4th line minutes in the KHL and was no happy about it.

    Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    28GP / 12G / 17A / 1.04PPG / +25

Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •