Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 1011
  1. #736
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,727
    vCash
    1500
    Since returning from an injury Jared Knight as posted 1G / 4A in 2GP


    First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

  2. #737
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Quinnipiac University
    Posts
    3,205
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    I think Hamill can play on a NHL 3rd line. Right now, he has to prove his worth a little more, but he seems to be doing that as games go by. If the Bruins choose to go with Hamill, I think he can definitely fill in for 3rd line production. I think Pouliot and Kelly goes.



    Do you have a link in which Suter asks for 7 million? I'm not picking a fight, I am just curious. I haven't seen anything numbers wise in terms of Suter.
    Unfortunately, I don't. I thought I remmebered reading somewhere that that was something he could get given the recent inflation of the league and the fact that he'll be the most sought after defenseman on the market.


    After Hours album out 4/29

    When you're having fun... Timeflies

  3. #738
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500


    "I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

  4. #739
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,727
    vCash
    1500
    Dougie made his return tonight for the Icedogs & already has 2 assist through 2 periods Can we bring him up after the OHL Season, I mean he is signed to a entry level contract


    First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

  5. #740
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,790
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Dougie made his return tonight for the Icedogs & already has 2 assist through 2 periods Can we bring him up after the OHL Season, I mean he is signed to a entry level contract
    I wish man he would be awesome as our 6th D
    In PC we trust

  6. #741
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Agawam, Mass
    Posts
    5,931
    vCash
    1500
    They COULD bring him up any time they want, I believe... But, he's not ready to contribute at a high level on a Cup contending NHL team yet, so why start his 'clock'.

    The longer they wait to activate him, the longer they have his rights... Better to wait until he's ready to play meaningful minutes... That could be next season, but I doubt we see him this year



  7. #742
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,790
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by captaintek33 View Post
    They COULD bring him up any time they want, I believe... But, he's not ready to contribute at a high level on a Cup contending NHL team yet, so why start his 'clock'.

    The longer they wait to activate him, the longer they have his rights... Better to wait until he's ready to play meaningful minutes... That could be next season, but I doubt we see him this year
    He can play!!!!!!

    http://proicehockey.about.com/od/col...hl_juniors.htm

    Um capt have you seen our defense lately? He could make a Subban type impact and you could play him as the sixth D...he can't be worse than Corvo

    And you could always sit him...hell we could play 7 D's corvo likes playing offense anyway
    In PC we trust

  8. #743
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Agawam, Mass
    Posts
    5,931
    vCash
    1500
    I'd rather bring in a veteran upgrade. I know the kid can play... I just don't think he's ready to play 15+ meaningful minutes per game at the highest level yet... Sure, he might be better than Corvo right now, that doesn't make him the BEST option.



  9. #744
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,971
    vCash
    1500
    I'd MUCH rather have Corvo than Hamilton right now. It's been reported that Hamilton is somewhat struggling defensively against junior talent. At this point he'd be no better than Corvo and probably worse.

    They could give him a few games without affecting his contract, but the time for that was earlier in the season

  10. #745
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,790
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    I'd MUCH rather have Corvo than Hamilton right now. It's been reported that Hamilton is somewhat struggling defensively against junior talent. At this point he'd be no better than Corvo and probably worse.

    They could give him a few games without affecting his contract, but the time for that was earlier in the season
    .......party pooper
    In PC we trust

  11. #746
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,727
    vCash
    1500
    Dougie with another assist to start tonight game Guess he has to make up for those 10 games he missed.

    Koko has added an assist for JK97 & the Knights
    Last edited by OneManIsNoMan; 02-17-2012 at 08:23 PM.


    First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

  12. #747
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,727
    vCash
    1500
    3 minutes into tonight action Dougie already had a goal!

    Since returning from his suspension Dougie has been on a mission

    5GP / 1 Goal / 4 Assist


    First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

  13. #748
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500
    He's going to break the scoring record for dmen


    "I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

  14. #749
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,727
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    He's going to break the scoring record for dmen
    added an assist tonight too lol


    First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

  15. #750
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,727
    vCash
    1500
    Here's an update on the boys down in Juniors perforamnces tonight

    Dougie - 1 Goals / 1 Assist
    Koko - 2 Goals
    Spooner - 1 Assist
    Knight - DNP


    First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •