Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bochenski was good his first year...then his second year he was crap. Some trades work out and some trades suck ***...Give Hamil some time, he's still young...you have to give kids a few years before you can actually see what they will become you know?

I would love to see Bitz become a huge power forward, but I don't think he will because his skill set seems to be very limited, but if he can increase his speed and his hands around the net, who knows
    PSD Bruins Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    Yeah Versteeg was a complete surprise. Out of nowhere. No one expected him to perform like this at all.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    Yeah Versteeg was a complete surprise. Out of nowhere. No one expected him to perform like this at all.
    Yeah, thats true. You win some you lose some...hell...we got Cam Neely from Vancouver and that was a steal...so you win some you lose some

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    So i read a lot about this kid Soderberg, is he supposed to be great or something. Cuz frankly i havent heard anything amazing about him

Booba Fett is back baby.

vCash
    He is...but many are not sure if he'll ever play in the NHL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teB30WRN5wY

Couldn't tell you what number Soberberg is...but I love those jerseys and the ice rink...I think it would funny if the NHL had that many sponsers

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    Soderberg is supposed to be amazing. So amazing that Chiarelli has personally spoke to him at least 2 times about coming over. One very recently. He's big, can score, can pass, and is a little physical. 45 points in 32 games over in Sweden.

vCash
    Denis Reul, the Bruins' fifth-round selection in the 2007 draft, is expected to join Providence this weekend. The defenseman's junior career ended this week when Lewiston was swept out of the QMJHL playoffs by Drummondville.
    Boston.com

vCash
    What do we know about him? Any good? Is he big?

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyras View Post
    What do we know about him? Any good? Is he big?
    Think Chris Pronger.

He's big, can skate, can hit, can score, can pass, can fight.

Just can't do any of that as good as Pronger. Top 4 D-man, for sure, IMO.

I think a big reason the Bruins selected him is because he plays a similar game to that of Zdeno Chara. You can see the potential, but he hasn't learned how to play with his size just yet.

vCash
    Sounds good if he can reach that potential...how big is he? How old? Got a page/link to him?

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    He's 6'4, 213 lbs. HockeyDB didn't have him which I was surprised.

http://www.rotowire.com/hockey/player.htm?id=3142

You have to be a member to see more.
    Last edited by lanigan119; 03-26-2009 at 08:23 PM.

vCash
    I like it...1989...that makes him what...20ish? I like it...give him a few years and maybe he'll be another Chara

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    Some other prospect news:

Brock Bradford's season is over. BC didn't make the NCAA tourney, so he finishes his Eagles career with 25 goals, 42 points in 37 games his senior season, and 53-57-110 in 126 games.

Bruins prospect Radim Ostrcil is going to try-out for my hometown team HPK in Finnish Elite League for next season. I don't know how long the try-out will last, but I heard he's already over in Finland and will be training with the junior team until the pro team starts training again.

Suave, Bradford, and Arneil could all join the P-bruins for a stint if their teams are knocked out as well.

vCash
    Good stuff...is there a website to watch highlights of P-Bruins games or listen to them on the raidio online?

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    Like his father, the youngest Bourque will play in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League.

Ryan Bourque, a Boxford native and son of Bruins legend and NHL Hall of Famer Ray Bourque, will forgo a verbal commitment to the University of New Hampshire to suit up for the Quebec Remparts of the Quebec Major Junior Hoc
    There's more:
    http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/...e_to_skip.html

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast