Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    What about Nyquist or Conacher?

How's Hamill doing this season? Some of you guys were really down on before training camp.
    serviceable

For a high first rounder still saying a bust. At least on this team anyway, he could be a great third, good second liner on another team
    In PC we trust

vCash
    Hamill has been playing great as of late. Hustle in all areas and very good vision of the ice. He will definitely make a NHL team next year from the beginning, whether if it's with us or not.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    I like some of the improvements he's made in his game but I still say he's a bust and doubt he's in a Bruin's jersey next training camp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    Hamill has been playing great as of late. Hustle in all areas and very good vision of the ice. He will definitely make a NHL team next year from the beginning, whether if it's with us or not.
    If Kelly goes can he replace him? Or would you place Seguin on that third line as Center and play Hamill Pevs Seguin, second March Bergs Caron? Unless Pou resigns but I doubt it, he will want too much
    In PC we trust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    If Kelly goes can he replace him? Or would you place Seguin on that third line as Center and play Hamill Pevs Seguin, second March Bergs Caron? Unless Pou resigns but I doubt it, he will want too much
    if hamil isn't dealt at the deadline i wouldn't be surprised if he was allowed to walk,jared knight imo will challenge and hopefully win that spot,next year could be a nightmare for toronto if dougie,knight,and seguin are on the team,lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DRD View Post
    if hamil isn't dealt at the deadline i wouldn't be surprised if he was allowed to walk,jared knight imo will challenge and hopefully win that spot,next year could be a nightmare for toronto if dougie,knight,and seguin are on the team,lol

Actually Hami is a RFA so not sure if they would, so is Pou actually, wonder what their qualifying offers would be?

If it was for around 1.5 mill I would sign both
    In PC we trust

vCash

Actually Hami is a RFA so not sure if they would, so is Pou actually, wonder what their qualifying offers would be?

If it was for around 1.5 mill I would sign both
    pouliot i'd bring back but teams are gonna be asking for spooner at the deadline so if chiarelli could convince a team like carolina that hamil would be a better piece than spooner i'd be all for it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DRD View Post
    pouliot i'd bring back but teams are gonna be asking for spooner at the deadline so if chiarelli could convince a team like carolina that hamil would be a better piece than spooner i'd be all for it
    I would do Spooner, 1st and Caron for Suter

Then sign Suter to a 8 year deal worth 5.5mill a year?
    In PC we trust

vCash
    Suter is looking at a payday close to 7 million, if not more. Between him, Chara, and Dougie in 3-4 years, that would be a ton of money locked to the D core.
    Last edited by tomsa592; 01-28-2012 at 02:55 PM.

After Hours album out 4/29

When you're having fun... Timeflies

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tomsa592 View Post
    Suter is looking at a payday close to 7 million, if not more. Between him, Chara, and Dougie in 3-4 years, that would be a ton of money locked to the D core.
    He want's more money than Duncan Keith????

****ing stupid LA thank you for giving Doughty a ******** contract

Ok so **** that idea
    In PC we trust

vCash
    I think Hamill can play on a NHL 3rd line. Right now, he has to prove his worth a little more, but he seems to be doing that as games go by. If the Bruins choose to go with Hamill, I think he can definitely fill in for 3rd line production. I think Pouliot and Kelly goes.

Quote Originally Posted by tomsa592 View Post
    Do you have a link in which Suter asks for 7 million? I'm not picking a fight, I am just curious. I haven't seen anything numbers wise in terms of Suter.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

Yeti FTW

vCash
    I think Hamill can play on a NHL 3rd line. Right now, he has to prove his worth a little more, but he seems to be doing that as games go by. If the Bruins choose to go with Hamill, I think he can definitely fill in for 3rd line production. I think Pouliot and Kelly goes.

Do you have a link in which Suter asks for 7 million? I'm not picking a fight, I am just curious. I haven't seen anything numbers wise in terms of Suter.
    Ham at center or wing Big S?

About Suter, he must be looking for big money I heard on the radio today that he does not want to talk with Nashville about a new contract till the season is done
    In PC we trust

vCash
    Ham at center or wing Big S?
    I like him at the wing. Where do you see Hamill fitting BG?

About Suter, he must be looking for big money I heard on the radio today that he does not want to talk with Nashville about a new contract till the season is done
    I believe the correct quote was that he won't sign an extension before the trade deadline, which means Nashville must keep open to trading Suter. I believe the GM was quoted in saying that he was prepared for this situation, a situation in which he has to trade Suter. I think he gets traded.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Ryan Suter won't be traded. He'll most likely be gone on July 1st, though. I think he'd be looking at a deal similar to Ehrhoff's, but a little less years, and about 1.5M more. He's still a young guy, and has been putting up impressive numbers in a defensive system, while having absolute elite D.

I really do think Ken Holland (Wings GM) will go hard at him, if Lidstrom indeed retires.

vCash
    I like him at the wing. Where do you see Hamill fitting BG?

I believe the correct quote was that he won't sign an extension before the trade deadline, which means Nashville must keep open to trading Suter. I believe the GM was quoted in saying that he was prepared for this situation, a situation in which he has to trade Suter. I think he gets traded.
    Wasn't sure how defensive responsible he was. I like the fact that we could try him at both. With Pevs being the mature figure on the line, I guess I would put Caron and Hamil on the wing. If he shows he is not a defensive liabilty I would move him to center

And about the quote your are completely right. If like Bran said he is looking for Ehroff or even a mill more, you go after him. Chara is not getting any younger and imagine our D next year with Dougie being our 6th D

I would give up DP's and and few prospects for him. We are still very young in the forward position and have cap room. Especially in two years when TT comes off the books and Savard on LTIR
    Last edited by 2bleedB&G; 01-29-2012 at 10:57 AM.
    In PC we trust

Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast