Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Lane Mcdermid is a mean enforcer at the AHL level, is he hurt or not playing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    Lane Mcdermid is a mean enforcer at the AHL level, is he hurt or not playing?
    He played but was very limited in minutes played a lot of PK.

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Was at the game tonight and I'd like to say this first Hutchinson ****ING SUCKS!! The guy single handedly cost the P-Bruins the game. Send the guy to the ECHL or something, I've never seen such week rebounds and goals let in.

Bruce Cassidy actually gave me a stare down after the 4th goal Being right behind the bench (and a loud person) I yelled "it's about time coach, welcome to the game". It probably wasn't unnecessary and I apologized after the game for being a dick. On to a few thoughts.

Niklas Svedberg - The Good: Stays square to the shooter, gets big in the butterfly, good net coverage, keeps in head on a swivel and rebound control is pretty good. The Bad: Struggled smothering shots in the chest and puck play was questionable (gave up a goal playing the puck)

Jordan Caron - The Good: He scored The Bad: Seemed disinterested in the game, was knocked off the puck easily, struggled to make the smart pass and skated like he has cement in his skates.

Justin Florek - The Good: Size (6'4 200lb), works in the dirty areas, has two way potential. The Bad: Not psychical for his size and below average acceleration.

Ryan Spooner - The Good: Better then advertised, PP QB potential, amazing vision, tough to knock off the puck, Seguin like passer, slick/soft hands, good 1 on 1 skills. The Bad: Needs to use his shot more and lead the attack into the offensive zone.

Overall Experience - after going down 4-1 the Baby B's seemed to play timid and lack in psychical play. They lack an enforcer who will stand up for players when other teams take liberties. They battled back to get within 5-3 but it wasn't enough. Best part of the night was talking to Spoons and getting a few RT's after the game.
    Is it just me or do the Bruins have a problem with goalies who think they're Marty B with the puck Timmy sucked playing the puck, i'd cringe everytime he'd touch it, Tuukka is weak trying to play the puck....

and Jared Knight not playing ? i noticed on the stats he's only played in 2 games or something, whats up with that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    Is it just me or do the Bruins have a problem with goalies who think they're Marty B with the puck Timmy sucked playing the puck, i'd cringe everytime he'd touch it, Tuukka is weak trying to play the puck....

and Jared Knight not playing ? i noticed on the stats he's only played in 2 games or something, whats up with that?
    Jared is battling a groin problem right now. He was out for pre-game warm ups but was a last minute scratch. I agree on the goalies but outside of that one play Svedberg did well handling the puck (still could improve)

vCash
    Jared is battling a groin problem right now. He was out for pre-game warm ups but was a last minute scratch. I agree on the goalies but outside of that one play Svedberg did well handling the puck (still could improve)
    well that's good, how were the lines for the game btw...if you can remember any of them, the game (season opener) i went to, they were really odd combinations

vCash
    well that's good, how were the lines for the game btw...if you can remember any of them, the game (season opener) i went to, they were really odd combinations
    Honestly the were really mismatched it seemed. Caron and Spooner seemed to always play on the same line but after the it was anyone's guess lol

vCash
    Honestly the were really mismatched it seemed. Caron and Spooner seemed to always play on the same line but after the it was anyone's guess lol
    yeah, idk what Cassidy's mind set is, i don't think he's that good a coach tbh...they've had some pretty good talent down there the past couple of years but seem to not do anything, maybe its just me but i think this should be his last year to prove what he's got b/c ijdk

vCash
    Providence has always been soft. Especially our defenseman. I don't quite understand why either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by i am bob View Post
    Providence has always been soft. Especially our defenseman. I don't quite understand why either.
    I agree Warsofsky, Krug, Bartkowski, Cohen, Exelby, Miller...lmao, just to name a few, not one of those guys i would consider physical

vCash
    I agree Warsofsky, Krug, Bartkowski, Cohen, Exelby, Miller...lmao, just to name a few, not one of those guys i would consider physical
    I kind of understand with Warsofsky, Krug, Bartkowski, their all offensive oriented guys with good puck movement.

Cohen is a joke, he sucks and has the size and can't hit. Exelby is a washed up veteran, I don't even know who Miller is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by i am bob View Post
    I kind of understand with Warsofsky, Krug, Bartkowski, their all offensive oriented guys with good puck movement.

Cohen is a joke, he sucks and has the size and can't hit. Exelby is a washed up veteran, I don't even know who Miller is.
    who'd we give up for him ? Hunwick ??? and yeah Exelby is strictly d-depth for the NHL seas.....

vCash
    Zane Gothberg facing BU on csne right now

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    Zane Gothberg facing BU on csne right now

How did he play???

vCash
    some player updates:

Alexander Khokhlachev: KHL

20 games: 1 goal, 1 assist, 2 PTS

Dougie Hamilton: CHL

24 games: 6 goals, 23 assists, 29 PTS (+22)

Ryan Spooner: AHL

13 games: 3 goals, 8 assists, 11 PTS

Anthony Camara: CHL

25 games: 18 goals, 14 assists, 32 PTS (All career highs)

Malcolm Subban: CHL

20 games, 11-5-3 record, 2.32 GAA, .928 SV%

vCash
    I have the biggest man crush on spooner

Booba Fett is back baby.

Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast