Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Threaded View

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    things from the P-bruins game last night.

They lost 3-1 (a lot of sloppy play and baffled by the coach's line combos a bit)

Positives:

Knight looked good. Knight used his body a lot, pretty quick..Solid game

Spooner also looked good. Nifty hands, good passer, a few giveaways, but decent game

Camper and Bourque both are good AHLers (and depth for the NHL) very good hands, quick, and have a good eye for the game. Don't know if they will be able to transfer over to the NHL but all in all, impressed by their play (the line was Bourque-Camper-Tardif)

Hutchinson got the start, and although he let in 3 goals, i wouldn't really blame any of them on him. He looked alright, would've liked to see Svedberg but oh well...

Bobby Robins is a good fighter haha

Disappointments:

Jordan Caron...........looked timid out there. He gave the puck up A LOT, didn't use his body and wasn't impressed.

Some of the lines were blah. Too many gritty/not good with the puck type of guys playing together (and had a lot of minutes for those lines...) an example would be MacDermid-Whitfield-Robins (saw a bit too much of this line on the ice)

Defense left Hutch out to dry a lot. Bad turnovers behind the net and giveaways, sloppy and it cost them

That's my 2 cents, first game of the year so not much to take out...sloppy play will get better as they play more but would like the coach to switch the lines up...
    I wish we'd package him up for a winger. I've never been hi on him but I know some in here have. Good to hear that Spooner and Knight looked good. I really was hoping Svedberg would get the nod but, oh well.

Just realized they are playing in Bridgeport (20 minutes from my house) Should have gone tonight

**UPDATE** Just noticed the Baby B's play the CT Whale (20 minutes the other direction) on the 27th. Two tickets right behind the B's bench only $20 a piece Love the AHL prices
    Last edited by OneManIsNoMan; 10-13-2012 at 09:39 PM.

OneMan's trying to steal Orpik from me