Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Jay Pandolfo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin & Switzerland
    Posts
    173
    vCash
    1500

    Jay Pandolfo

    What is up with CJ. scratching caron over *#$& Jay Pandolfo? Does Jay have an ace up his sleeve to black mail CJ to let him play? ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,745
    vCash
    1500
    you aren't going to win this argument with any of the posters here on the forum. Good luck though, i agree with you but...yeah.
    NHL PLAYOFFS 2014



    Because its The Cup.......Go get it again boys

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Westborough, Massachusetts
    Posts
    19,252
    vCash
    8300
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    you aren't going to win this argument with any of the posters here on the forum. Good luck though, i agree with you but...yeah.
    Huh?
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

    PSD's Zdeno Chara

    PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010



    Yeti FTW

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,745
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    Huh?
    why huh?
    NHL PLAYOFFS 2014



    Because its The Cup.......Go get it again boys

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Westborough, Massachusetts
    Posts
    19,252
    vCash
    8300
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    why huh?
    I didn't understand what you wrote. What do you mean he won't win this argument in this forum?
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

    PSD's Zdeno Chara

    PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010



    Yeti FTW

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,745
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    I didn't understand what you wrote. What do you mean he won't win this argument in this forum?
    Him *****ing about Pandolfo. He's not going to win any argument on how Caron should be playing over Pandolfo. Majority of the forum seems to agree that Pandolfo should be in there.
    NHL PLAYOFFS 2014



    Because its The Cup.......Go get it again boys

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,974
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Godi Jr. View Post
    What is up with CJ. scratching caron over *#$& Jay Pandolfo? Does Jay have an ace up his sleeve to black mail CJ to let him play? ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!
    Julien loves his vets.... That's all that can be said really. Pandolfos real good without the puck but I've seen better stick handles from an amputee team.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Quinnipiac University
    Posts
    3,016
    vCash
    1500
    I think most would agree that Pandolfo should not be playing over Caron, and he will be scratched as soon as we get healthy, we just don't bludgeon the topic to death.


    After Hours album out 4/29

    When you're having fun... Timeflies

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin & Switzerland
    Posts
    173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by seguin View Post
    julien loves his vets.... That's all that can be said really. Pandolfos real good without the puck but i've seen better stick handles from an amputee team.
    lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500
    I hate Pandolfo.

    I love carpet.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,777
    vCash
    1500
    I love lamp.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Agawam, Mass
    Posts
    5,914
    vCash
    1500
    Bottom line is that Pandolfo does nothing to hurt you when he is out there. He doesn't do much to HELP, but he is responsible and competent in all 3 zones.

    I've said it before, he is the perfect 13th forward. If and when he's needed, you can feel comfortable putting him in there for 7 or 8 minutes (maybe 10 with time on the PK), but he should not be playing over anyone. Caron should definitely be in there...



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,745
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by captaintek33 View Post
    Bottom line is that Pandolfo does nothing to hurt you when he is out there. He doesn't do much to HELP, but he is responsible and competent in all 3 zones.

    I've said it before, he is the perfect 13th forward. If and when he's needed, you can feel comfortable putting him in there for 7 or 8 minutes (maybe 10 with time on the PK), but he should not be playing over anyone. Caron should definitely be in there...
    Exactly. Where Pandolfo is in his career and for what he brings, Caron is nowhere worse than him, and with that, should be playing over him. Caron is still young and should be playing, not watching a guy who is more than likely retiring after this season.
    NHL PLAYOFFS 2014



    Because its The Cup.......Go get it again boys

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    118
    vCash
    1500
    Caron has been playing terrible too. Pandolfo is way worse though. The better question is why isn't Spooner playing at the NHL level centering the 3rd line.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,745
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue56857 View Post
    Caron has been playing terrible too. Pandolfo is way worse though. The better question is why isn't Spooner playing at the NHL level centering the 3rd line.
    Its a good question. Lack of experience would be my guess. I mean, he basically has 20 minutes of ice time in his career, i don't know if the best thing for him would be to come up here in a heated playoff race and play 9 minutes a game. He's playing a lot more in Providence which is what he needs, ice time.
    Last edited by bruins>habs; 04-06-2013 at 02:13 AM.
    NHL PLAYOFFS 2014



    Because its The Cup.......Go get it again boys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •