Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay Pandolfo

vCash

Jay Pandolfo

What is up with CJ. scratching caron over *#$& Jay Pandolfo? Does Jay have an ace up his sleeve to black mail CJ to let him play? ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!

vCash
    you aren't going to win this argument with any of the posters here on the forum. Good luck though, i agree with you but...yeah.
    NHL PLAYOFFS 2014

Because its The Cup.......Go get it again boys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    you aren't going to win this argument with any of the posters here on the forum. Good luck though, i agree with you but...yeah.
    Huh?
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    Huh?
    why huh?
    NHL PLAYOFFS 2014

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    why huh?
    I didn't understand what you wrote. What do you mean he won't win this argument in this forum?
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiza View Post
    I didn't understand what you wrote. What do you mean he won't win this argument in this forum?
    Him *****ing about Pandolfo. He's not going to win any argument on how Caron should be playing over Pandolfo. Majority of the forum seems to agree that Pandolfo should be in there.
    NHL PLAYOFFS 2014

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Godi Jr. View Post
    What is up with CJ. scratching caron over *#$& Jay Pandolfo? Does Jay have an ace up his sleeve to black mail CJ to let him play? ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!
    Julien loves his vets.... That's all that can be said really. Pandolfos real good without the puck but I've seen better stick handles from an amputee team.

vCash
    I think most would agree that Pandolfo should not be playing over Caron, and he will be scratched as soon as we get healthy, we just don't bludgeon the topic to death.

After Hours album out 4/29

When you're having fun... Timeflies

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seguin View Post
    julien loves his vets.... That's all that can be said really. Pandolfos real good without the puck but i've seen better stick handles from an amputee team.
    lol

vCash
    I hate Pandolfo.

I love carpet.

vCash
    I love lamp.

vCash
    Bottom line is that Pandolfo does nothing to hurt you when he is out there. He doesn't do much to HELP, but he is responsible and competent in all 3 zones.

I've said it before, he is the perfect 13th forward. If and when he's needed, you can feel comfortable putting him in there for 7 or 8 minutes (maybe 10 with time on the PK), but he should not be playing over anyone. Caron should definitely be in there...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by captaintek33 View Post
    Bottom line is that Pandolfo does nothing to hurt you when he is out there. He doesn't do much to HELP, but he is responsible and competent in all 3 zones.

I've said it before, he is the perfect 13th forward. If and when he's needed, you can feel comfortable putting him in there for 7 or 8 minutes (maybe 10 with time on the PK), but he should not be playing over anyone. Caron should definitely be in there...
    Exactly. Where Pandolfo is in his career and for what he brings, Caron is nowhere worse than him, and with that, should be playing over him. Caron is still young and should be playing, not watching a guy who is more than likely retiring after this season.
    NHL PLAYOFFS 2014

vCash
    Caron has been playing terrible too. Pandolfo is way worse though. The better question is why isn't Spooner playing at the NHL level centering the 3rd line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue56857 View Post
    Caron has been playing terrible too. Pandolfo is way worse though. The better question is why isn't Spooner playing at the NHL level centering the 3rd line.
    Its a good question. Lack of experience would be my guess. I mean, he basically has 20 minutes of ice time in his career, i don't know if the best thing for him would be to come up here in a heated playoff race and play 9 minutes a game. He's playing a lot more in Providence which is what he needs, ice time.
    Last edited by bruins>habs; 04-06-2013 at 02:13 AM.
    NHL PLAYOFFS 2014

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast