Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ducks fan?!?!

vCash

Ducks fan?!?!

Where is everybody!? We have a season now you guys can come back! Playing against the Flames right now 3-3 we got this!
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawker562 View Post
    Where is everybody!? We have a season now you guys can come back! Playing against the Flames right now 3-3 we got this!
    Yeah don't bother, I attempted one of these a season or two ago trying to see if anybody supported the return of Anaheim's favorite son, Selanne, but nobody gave a ****. Either that or Ducks fans don't use this website.

vCash
    Everyone loves Selanne here in Anaheim, but unfortunately most of our fan base is inbetween the age of 50-70 years old. I'm guessing Ducks fans dont do much blogging... Its to bad I love talking about my Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    I'm here!

What a start to the season

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    Ah we have some similar teams but im
    Mariners/ Seahawks/ Ducks/ Clippers

I think this is the Clippers year to finally get that ring!

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    Nice! I like the Mariners and Seahawks too.

I'm hoping this is finally the year for the Clips. I'm loving how they took over the city from the Lakers.

How much are you loving these new players on the Ducks? Getzlaf looks way more aggressive as well which is a good sign.

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    I read the links, but rarely post. Just letting you guys know you're not alone!
    I am loving the old guys especially, Teemu has been amazing and Saku has been hanging with his friend as well during this hot start to the season. Boudreau knows how to pile on the Ws as evident by winning a President's Cup with the Caps and I think he might be the most undervalued coach (what a mistake when the Caps fired him).
    But now onto the Clipper non-sense. How can you cheer for a team owned by a man who is such an incredible cheapskate? I have silently rooted for them, but it is so hard watching all your players come and go for nothing and if not for David Stern preventing the large market Lakers from acquiring Chris Paul this team would be stuck as a 500 team near the bottom of the playoffs. And until Paul re-signs and Blake signs as well, nothing this team has ever done in franchise history makes me believe they will re-sign them and that's why this organization boasts a career 300 win pct and has never won 50 games or a division title!
    Last edited by LASports4Life; 02-11-2013 at 02:19 AM.

vCash
    Listen, I'm a huge Philadelphia Flyers fan through and through but I don't think this is their year once again. So with that said, my #2 team happens to be the Ducks and I'm rootin for them to go all the way this year. I would love the Flyers to pull it off but I don't see it happenin with the way they're being out-played every game, even the ones they win. The Ducks are lookin spectacular and I think they can do it. I gotta see Selanne get the second Stanley Cup that he deserves for workin his *** off year after year. He's one of the most amazing players of all time and more amazing that he's still tearing it up at age 42. Part of me always wants to see those guys get their dues before they make their graceful exit from the NHL. I feel the same way about Koivu, who's also performing like he wants that Cup. If he keeps it up he might.

On top of that they have a very talented core of Winnik, Bonino and the obvious mentions of Perry, Getzlaf and Ryan. These guys are exactly who they need to pull it off, each one of those guys are game-changers.

Not to mention their defense corp is pretty stellar. Big fan of Cam Fowler, Beauchemin and maybe one of the most underrated D-man out there, Sheldon Souray. I feel like if they held onto Visnovsky and paired him with Souray they coulda been more deadly. Almost like havin 5 forwards on the ice with the way Souray and Visnovsky attack offensively.

Then finally their goaltending situation, unlike my Flyers, is finally workin out for Anaheim after a few years of struggling. Fasth, if not already, may potentially end up being one of the best to ever play between the pipes. And Hiller is solid as well.

Not sure what else to really say, but if the orange and black can't do it, I'm goin with the black and gold. So go Ducks, my best wishes are with them.

Only problem I have with them is Bruce Boudreau gettin a ring. No offense to Ducks fans but the guy is a total joke and a horrid coach. I don't think firing Randy Carslyle was what put the Ducks where they are today.
    Last edited by Ernie Hudson; 02-14-2013 at 10:25 PM.

vCash
    I was banned, but the Ducks are doing amazing, i love it
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    We're playing some damn good hockey right now

vCash
    how bout those ducks? bruce boudreau for coach of the year.

vCash
    You guys just couldn't let Getz test the market could you, can you trade us Perry at least?
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    So as I mentioned before, I'm a Flyers fan but a Ducks fan as well. With that said I'm hoping Danny Briere can recover from his concussion before the deadline because I'm thinkin he would make a great fit with the Ducks and would turn them into an even bigger powerhouse than they are now. The playoffs is where Danny Briere thrives the most and the Ducks absolutley need all the help they can get. You could even say with the acquisition of Briere, they may become the most dangerous team in this year's post-season.

That's gotta be it, they must make a push for Briere or else the Blackhawks and Penguins will walk all over them come time for the Cup Finals. I'm getting a strong feeling that the Penguins are gonna go all the way this year, they've built the perfect playoff team and the Ducks absolutley must find a way to combat that. And I reiterate, "Playoff Danny" is the man for the job. He's exactly the clutch scorer they need for a successful run at the Cup. They can throw him on any line at either wing or center and he'll deliver the goods. Imagine Bobby Ryan or Teemu Selanne feeding Briere in the slot, or Briere on Koivu's wing with Corey Perry feeding them passes from behind the net. It's flawless.

Here's hoping he makes a swift recovery and here's hoping the Ducks come out fighting while hoisting Lord Stanley's Cup. Go Ducks.

vCash
    Where is everyone?

vCash
    Im here? In time for playoffs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast