Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
    vCash
    wow, ND undefeated.....never would've predicted that at all.
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankjeep View Post
    Oh Wow Notre Dame is undefeated.... When did that happen?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankjeep View Post
    I got a shirt for Christmas that says undefeated season and has the schedule/scores on the back. Hopefully it will stay true come the new year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Oh Wow Notre Dame is undefeated.... When did that happen?
    haha, haven't been here in a while.....just expressing how cool it is for us ND fans.
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayneowns91 View Post
    i got a shirt for christmas that says undefeated season and has the schedule/scores on the back. Hopefully it will stay true come the new year.
    go irish!!!
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    I got a shirt for Christmas that says undefeated season and has the schedule/scores on the back. Hopefully it will stay true come the new year.
    Looks like Notre Dame pulled an Oregon. I got a 12- O t-shirt for xmas when we were heading to the Natty, and that shirt is collecting a lot of dust in the back of my closet...
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Looks like Notre Dame pulled an Oregon. I got a 12- O t-shirt for xmas when we were heading to the Natty, and that shirt is collecting a lot of dust in the back of my closet...
    Meh, I'll still wear it. Regardless of what happens, this has been an awesome season for ND.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Meh, I'll still wear it. Regardless of what happens, this has been an awesome season for ND.
    Yeah, I was just speaking from my own experience and understand if you feel differently. That game still pisses me off, and unfortunately I was at the game wearing that damn shirt.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    You can post every good thing here. The admin is giving you everything. We can also read your post of good thing and discuss it.

vCash
    I've been waiting to bump this, this is about as good of a time to do it as I can think of as we are entering bowl season. In any case, Bowling Green won tonight and clinched the MAC East, and will have a chance to defend their 2013 MAC championship this year. Congrats to them.

Bowling Green (7-3, 5-1 MAC) is heading back to the MAC Championship Game. Following a 30-20 home win Wednesday night against Kent State (1-9, 0-6 MAC), the Falcons clinched the MAC East title.

Andre Givens carried the load of the offense for Bowling Green, leading all players with 157 yards and two touchdowns on 38 carries. James Knapke had a good night through the air with 315 yards and a touchdown. Bowling Green jumped out to a 20-0 lead, but Kent State made things interesting in the second half. Bowling Green eventually put the game away with a couple of scores in the fourth quarter. Kent State’s offense also had four turnovers, including three poor interceptions thrown by Colin Reardon.

Bowling Green won the 2013 MAC Championship Game by upsetting Northern Illinois. The Huskies were perhaps one win away from playing in a BCS bowl game, but Bowling Green prevented that from happening by winning its first MAC title since 1992. The last team from the MAC East to repeat as conference champion was Marshall, with four straight from 1997 through 2000.

Read More: http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...-defend-title/

vCash

vCash
    Who lets these guys do this after the hot water Maryland got themselves into. I'm glad that Central Michigan made the decision to strip captaincy from those players. In the end, this is just a game, there isn't any need for this.

Central Michigan captains Titus Davis, Justin Cherocci, Andy Phillips, Leterrius Walton declined to shake hands of Western Michigan’s captains, and on Monday the Mid-American Conference issued a public reprimand for that decision.

“Sportsmanship is among the core values of intercollegiate athletics and a value reinforced by members of the Mid-American Conference,” commissioner Jon Steinbrecher said in a statement. “While the pre-game handshake is a simple gesture, it is one that is symbolic of the ethics and traditions of the game. Team captains are expected to demonstrate leadership and have a responsibility to pattern behavior that exemplifies the very best values of the team and institution they represent.”

The conference has endorsed Central Michigan’s decision to strip the four players of their captainship.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...o-shake-hands/

vCash
    Tulsa's new head coach is Baylor's OC Philip Montgomery. I think he can get them to succeed in the AAC, he knows how to recruit that area and he's going to bring an explosive offense with him.

The Tulsa Golden Hurricane have hired Baylor offensive coordinator Philip Montgomery to be their next football coach.

Montgomery has been calling the plays for one of the most prolific offenses in college football. Baylor is the only team in FBS to be ranked in the top four in the country in total offense each of the last four seasons.

The Bears averaged 48.8 points and 581.3 yards per game this season under Montgomery, who just completed his seventh season and also served as the quarterbacks coach.

"I've always wanted to be a head coach, but my family and I knew that it would take the right opportunity to get me to leave Waco. Tulsa is that special opportunity," Montgomery said in a statement. "There is a lot of work to get done and trust me, I'm already on it. Get ready for some fun, fast and physical football."

The 42-year-old Texan has spent most of his career as an assistant to Baylor coach Art Briles, first at Stephenville (Texas) High School and then at Houston (2003-07) and Baylor.

"We are extremely pleased to have Philip Montgomery as our head football coach," said Tulsa athletic director Derrick Gragg said in a statement. "Coach Montgomery has an outstanding background as a collegiate coach and recruiter. He is one of the bright offensive minds in college football and has coordinated explosive offenses at both Houston and Baylor."

Montgomery was a finalist for the Broyles Award, given to the nation's top assistant coach, in 2013.

He replaces Bill Blankenship, who was fired Dec. 1 after a 2-10 season in 2014 and a 24-27 record at Tulsa over four seasons.

Tulsa went to eight bowls between 2004-12, played in the Conference USA championship game four times and won a championship twice. Since their last title in 2012, the Golden Hurricane have won five games.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...lip-montgomery

vCash
    Houston's new head coach is current Ohio State OC Tom Herman, should be a great hire for them.

Ohio State offensive coordinator Tom Herman has signed on to become the head coach at Houston, but he will still work for the Buckeyes in the College Football Playoff, a source confirmed to ESPN's Brett McMurphy.

Herman's deal with Houston is for five years, a source said. It is expected to be announced Tuesday.

Houston fired coach Tony Levine last week. Fox Sports first reported that Herman was expected to be Houston's next coach.

No. 4 Ohio State plays No. 1 Alabama in a CFP semifinal Jan. 1 at the Allstate Sugar Bowl. If Ohio State wins, the Buckeyes will play Oregon or Florida State for the national championship on Jan. 12 in Arlington, Texas.

Read More: http://espn.go.com/college-football/...man-head-coach

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354