Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 796 to 804 of 804
  1. #796
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hampton, Va.
    Posts
    5,150
    vCash
    1500
    wow, ND undefeated.....never would've predicted that at all.
    Cheers,
    --Tank

  2. #797
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    40,212
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankjeep View Post
    wow, ND undefeated.....never would've predicted that at all.
    Oh Wow Notre Dame is undefeated.... When did that happen?

  3. #798
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,871
    vCash
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankjeep View Post
    wow, ND undefeated.....never would've predicted that at all.
    I got a shirt for Christmas that says undefeated season and has the schedule/scores on the back. Hopefully it will stay true come the new year.

  4. #799
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hampton, Va.
    Posts
    5,150
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Oh Wow Notre Dame is undefeated.... When did that happen?
    haha, haven't been here in a while.....just expressing how cool it is for us ND fans.
    Cheers,
    --Tank

  5. #800
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hampton, Va.
    Posts
    5,150
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayneowns91 View Post
    i got a shirt for christmas that says undefeated season and has the schedule/scores on the back. Hopefully it will stay true come the new year.
    go irish!!!
    Cheers,
    --Tank

  6. #801
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    I got a shirt for Christmas that says undefeated season and has the schedule/scores on the back. Hopefully it will stay true come the new year.
    Looks like Notre Dame pulled an Oregon. I got a 12- O t-shirt for xmas when we were heading to the Natty, and that shirt is collecting a lot of dust in the back of my closet...
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  7. #802
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,871
    vCash
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Looks like Notre Dame pulled an Oregon. I got a 12- O t-shirt for xmas when we were heading to the Natty, and that shirt is collecting a lot of dust in the back of my closet...
    Meh, I'll still wear it. Regardless of what happens, this has been an awesome season for ND.

  8. #803
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Meh, I'll still wear it. Regardless of what happens, this has been an awesome season for ND.
    Yeah, I was just speaking from my own experience and understand if you feel differently. That game still pisses me off, and unfortunately I was at the game wearing that damn shirt.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  9. #804
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    You can post every good thing here. The admin is giving you everything. We can also read your post of good thing and discuss it.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •