Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think at the end of the year, allen has the most carries. When they want a speed guy, they will go with allen. When they want pounding, they will go with the hot hand of alldridge and hughes. So that's why Allen will get more carries, and most likely more catches. Him catching the ball on the flat, could have some great outcomes.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    I was asked this by someone, who would get the most carries and i went with Hughes, pounding the ball all season will get him a lot of carries, and with Allen on KR and PR i think we could see the majority go to Hughes.
    "It isn't necessary to see a good tackle. You can hear it."- Knute Rockne

Welcome to ND 2009

vCash
    Considering Hughes's performance in the last 2 games of last season were some of the only highlights from last year I just feel like he is the best back. But like the article above says it was against bad teams. I think if they can actually block somebody Allen will do some amazing things.

vCash
    I think in charlies head right now the depth chart is,
    Allen
    Hughes
    Aldridge.

I really don't think Hughes and Aldridge will split 50-50 time. I look for allen to be in 40% of the time
    Hughes 35%
    Alldridge 25

I wouldn't be suprised if it went to 50-35-15% at the end of the year. For some reason Alldridge isn't in everyones mind.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Yer Aldridge will not feature too much this season....i really think right now its:

Hughes
    Allen
    Aldridge

No way Hughes and Alldrige split 50-50

Welcome to ND 2009

vCash
    Any predictions for saturday?

I got ND winning 42-6

SDSU is starting a redshirt freshman who is not good and their defense is not good either.. It should be a good start of the season for ND.

vCash
    It should be a solid start, SDSU also lost some of there members from the defensive line in there first game, so there defense is already weak. A lot will depend on our O-line, be interesting to see how they do, and if they can ope up some running lanes

38-10 to ND i have it.

Welcome to ND 2009

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I think at the end of the year, allen has the most carries. When they want a speed guy, they will go with allen. When they want pounding, they will go with the hot hand of alldridge and hughes. So that's why Allen will get more carries, and most likely more catches. Him catching the ball on the flat, could have some great outcomes.
    with hughes' endurance and strength, he'll have more carries. allen will have the all purpose yards locked up and will be more like a reggie bush type player.

i only mentioned aldridge as having a similar running style to hughes and will probably give him a break every now and then. there's no way they split time.

as far as the score against sdsu, notre dame wins 35-14.
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    If Nd gives up more then 14, i'm going to be worried about the D all year.

vCash
    Agreed, i think they will be able to move the ball through the air, even though we have a very good pass defense, they could not get any type of running game working last weekend so i expect them to quickly try and establish that early....ok guys who gets the Irish's first of each of these:

Sack: Kerry Neal
    Receiving TD: Tate
    Rushing TD: Hughes
    INT: Bruton
    Last edited by RockneNDIrish; 09-03-2008 at 11:35 AM.

Welcome to ND 2009

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockneNDIrish View Post
    Agreed, i think they will be able to move the ball through the air, even though we have a very good pass defense, they could not get any type of running game working last weekend so i expect them to quickly try and establish that early....ok guys who gets the Irish's first of each of these:

Sack: Kerry Neal
    Receiving TD: Tate
    Rushing TD: Hughes
    INT: Bruton
    Sack Ian Johnson
    Recieving TD: Kumara, 2nd choice is Rudolph
    Rushing TD: Huges
    INT: Walls, oh wait! Lambert

Times nd goes for it on 4th down in the first half 2 times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Sack Ian Johnson
    Recieving TD: Kumara, 2nd choice is Rudolph
    Rushing TD: Huges
    INT: Walls, oh wait! Lambert

Times nd goes for it on 4th down in the first half 2 times.
    sack: kuntz
    receiving td: kumara, 2nd choice yeatman
    rushing td: allen
    int: lambert
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    lol yer twice sounds reasonable. Kumara is going to have a massive season.

Welcome to ND 2009

vCash
    Im so pumped.. my mom just called and told me we got free tickets to Saturdays game.. what a treat before i leave for the army

vCash
    Absolutely fantastic news there tkc2k4, Will be watching at home, can't wait for the game to begin, i have Notre Dame on Saturday and then the Jets begin there season on Sunday. Very exciting week for football

Welcome to ND 2009

Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast