Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 409 of 2788 FirstFirst ... 3093593994074084094104114194595099091409 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 41807
    vCash
    btw... gotta love how a niemi to rockford thread turns into a praise/bash bark thread!! haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    He's back now, just needed some attention
    no was just frustrated. Im 29 i get enough attention from my dog and wife and from my employees at work . trust me it wasnt that at all. atleast you were kind enough not to take a shot at me though for the thread....i do apprecciate that. i am back ready to argue, and when i get frustrated i will refer back to what some people had to say in this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    we need face off wins like yesterday!
    vermette!... make it happen dale

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedCUBBIEblue View Post
    Im telling you man.... give barker some time. in 2 years everyone will look back on these arguments and wonder how in the world we ever complained about him. he's gonna be good, and he's definitely shown vast improvements night in and night out. He's not there yet by any means, but you see the improvements... he's getting there.

Plus, you never wanna give up on young Dmen. Good defenders are always hot commodities, so keep em while you got em.

Also dew, about your thought on huet... Who knows, we may throw some money at backstrom this summer and then trade huet after we get him. Maybe we could trade huet and brouw for.... a bag of pucks?! haha
    I think we could get more than a bag of pucks for them. well....maybe not due to the contract huet has. if only huets contract was smaller we could add depth to really make sure if huet implodes games that we could still cover his ***. detroit can doit why cant we, hell id take huet all day long over conklin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    no was just frustrated. Im 29 i get enough attention from my dog and wife and from my employees at work . trust me it wasnt that at all. atleast you were kind enough not to take a shot at me though for the thread....i do apprecciate that. i am back ready to argue, and when i get frustrated i will refer back to what some people had to say in this thread.

vCash
    btw... gotta love how a niemi to rockford thread turns into a praise/bash bark thread!! haha

lol.

ps backstrom would be sweet. i wander how much he would cost. these damn goalies cost too much.

i will be sad when bulin is gone that is for sure. i always wandered if he just laid down all those years because the hawks put a crap team together year after year. thank god no more mark bell, tyler arnason teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GA Hill's Afro View Post
    This **** is best served for the idiots in the Cubs forum...we are all friends here....except for people who like Ben Eager =P. JK...he actually is officially no longer on my **** list as long as he is on the 4th line.

But seriously.....just say what you feel, and if someone takes offense to it, just don't respond and laugh in your chair at how stupid you think they are. That's what I have been doing the last 2 months with all of you guys.
    we have some eager haters here... i didnt know that!! how can you not like that guy. he plays his balls off on every shift and likes to punch you in the mouth, or just lower the boom on you into the boards. Plus, he's got some good speed and some offensive skill to go with it. i love the heart from this guy!

vCash
    So when is something going to happen. I want Habi back and maybe a move as long as it doesnt cost much.

vCash
    So when is something going to happen. I want Habi back and maybe a move as long as it doesnt cost much.
    i want habi back too. but i think for some reason if he isnt dealt the rotation is over and huet is the number 1 unless he starts to poop himself.

i see bulin starting against the pens if he is activated, i have a funny feeling he may get showcased for the deadline.

vCash
    Yea where are the Eager haters? That guy is clearly not a top line player but he is very solid and has been a nice surprise.

vCash
    vermette!... make it happen dale
    i guess il get on that bandwagon too. but my first wagon is antropov

vCash
    and about the barker contract thing... correct me if i'm wrong, but he's an RFA after this year, so that will get changed soon. Plus, you can hate a guy cause he got the standard top pick contract. His contract is under 1m, but its that 1.8m bonus he's getting that makes him expensive. They will resign the guy for a better price for the next few years.... at which point, he will outgrow that contract and everyone will be so damn glad we are only paying him that small amount

vCash
    I would trade either one in the right deal. Huet is probably worth at or close to the contract we gave him but I would rather have Habi re-signed for 2-3 years than keep Huet for the duration.

vCash
    Yea where are the Eager haters? That guy is clearly not a top line player but he is very solid and has been a nice surprise.
    i didnt like him at first, and didnt like when we got him, but he has shown clearly that he can play. he has more skill than people think. alot think he is just a goon. he reminds me of aj pierzynski.

vCash
    i know eager is not avery and boom! is right with that regard but i think he has the tools to be a sean avery caliber player minus the media remarks of course.