Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 406 of 2788 FirstFirst ... 3063563964044054064074084164565069061406 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 41807
    vCash
    haha, even though I would add Versteeg in a trade for Staal, I still understand what you were getting at, and saying that you said that about Versteeg/Crosby kinda made you sound like an idiot, so I figured I'd step in and take a look and really see if someone was that dumb. Turned out not at all, and plus I got to prove Dews wrong again, and we all know that I love doing that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    im confused
    My place in this part of PSD has ran out thats all.

3. 02-25-2009, 08:14 PM
    Reason
    Dodging filter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    so if you want to try to win it this year you get antropov, if you are looking future, than it is staal. neither one though will happen imo.
    lets hope so... the price on either would just be too much. To get staal would be great, but he might jeopardize our future of not being able to resign some of these guys. So I'd love the guy, but i'm not sure if the price is worth it. But antropov would just be a bad idea altogether

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    haha, even though I would add Versteeg in a trade for Staal, I still understand what you were getting at, and saying that you said that about Versteeg/Crosby kinda made you sound like an idiot, so I figured I'd step in and take a look and really see if someone was that dumb. Turned out not at all, and plus I got to prove Dews wrong again, and we all know that I love doing that.
    haha, your an idiot...

and i dont think i would trade versteeg for staal. I dont know how much versteeg is going to cost to resign, but i think he'll be cheaper than staal, and i think he's better... so no

vCash
    btw, boom mentioned brouwer... how much do you guys think he's worth? I'm thinking that he would be great trade bait at the deadline or even this offseason to get a bigger deal done.

i think that we should offer brouwer for vermette straight up, if they turn that down then throw in a pick or something. But i think that vermette is the only center that i would want us to get at the deadline. I"m just not a fan of any of the names that are out there right now. None of them fit into the roster/future very well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedCUBBIEblue View Post
    haha, your an idiot...

and i dont think i would trade versteeg for staal. I dont know how much versteeg is going to cost to resign, but i think he'll be cheaper than staal, and i think he's better... so no
    Why am I an idiot? I'd like to hear this one...

Also, no way would Brouwer straight up for Vermette get it done. They would need Brouwer + something for Vermette

vCash
    This is quality...and yes this makes no sense. It isn't like we are all good friends and we are hurting eachother's feelings. Who cares, suck it up and hope you can throw something at the wall and it sticks next time.

vCash
    thats probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard...

the reason we come on here is so we can bit ch about hockey and other stuff like that cause our gfs or wifes (or right hands for some of you...) would leave us if we did it to them. And of course not everyone is going to agree about everything talked about here, but that's what makes this fun. Plus its good to be able to get other peoples views and opinions on the stuff thats on our minds. So don't let some little bickering and disagreements shew you away. You know your thoughts are some of best on this forum and it would be stupid for you try to trade us in for a 2nd rate forum.

Plus, wherever you go, I'm sure that I've already beat ya there.
    you are very correct. I guess my issue is I am very OPINIONATED and it rubs people the wrong way and that is definetley not what I am about(rubbing people the wrong way) . Trust me I like everyone here that posts......the quiet ones to the ones i bicker with daily. I guess i wish there was more openess to opinions of others, I know im guilty of that issue as much as the next guy.

I just want to be able to say what i feel without it turning into an arguement...thats all. Its all our faults when people feel this way.

as far as other forums, hell I havent even checked any of them out yet, but it seems as though you are a blackhawks forum groupie

If I stick this out im going to have to change my approach with others with my opinions and I am going to have to change how I react to others slamming my opinions. it will be challenging but maybe i should atleast try since I havent yet

none of this is one person its a combination of elements, here we are just much closer than say the sox and cubs forums where people come and go and have 1 million members and you never really get to know people, here you know everyone.

thanks for sharing your thoughts boss

vCash
    Why am I an idiot? I'd like to hear this one...

Also, no way would Brouwer straight up for Vermette get it done. They would need Brouwer + something for Vermette
    damn thats a tough call on staal. versteeg can be good for years to come, or could be a one year wonder.

vCash
    lets hope so... the price on either would just be too much. To get staal would be great, but he might jeopardize our future of not being able to resign some of these guys. So I'd love the guy, but i'm not sure if the price is worth it. But antropov would just be a bad idea altogether
    antropov a bad idea? I know there is a rep with him but could you imagine him on the hawks while still keeping havlat, a healthy sharp and two strong goalies? you go from pretenders to big time contenders for the cup. of course i still question cam barker but thats another topic.

vCash

Blackhawks Reassign Niemi To Rockford

Blackhawks Reassign Niemi To Rockford Chicago Blackhawks Press Release Feb 25, 2009, 5:56 PM EST
    Niemi
    The Chicago Blackhawks have reassigned goaltender Antti Niemi (AN-tee, nee-YEH-mee) to the American Hockey League’s Rockford IceHogs. Niemi will be available to play for the IceHogs tonight when they face off against the Peoria Rivermen at Carver Arena at 7:00 P.M.

Niemi, 25, who did not appear in any games with the Blackhawks after being recalled on Feb. 12, leads Rockford with a 2.47 goals-against average and two shutouts, and has notched a 13-12-2 record with a .910 save percentage in 29 games during his North American professional debut.

The Vantaa, Finland, native was signed by the Blackhawks as a free agent on May 5, 2008, after spending the previous three years in the Finnish Elite League with the Pelicans of SM-Liiga. Last season, he notched a 26-6-14 mark with a 2.35 goals-against average and a .927 save percentage in 49 appearances with the Pelicans. He recorded 56 wins (56-44-29) and a 2.71 goals-against average in three seasons of action in Finland’s top professional league
    hopefully this isnt too old of news ......boom!

vCash
    looks like bulin is back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dhingy View Post
    Well you make a good point with the pro rated salary cap hit. So that changes my thinking a little. That means the Hawks could potentially go after some bigger name centers. But I still would not want to get anyone locked up long term. Vermette sounds very interesting.

I think we could also go after a winger such as a Tkachuk as a rental, as long as we don't give up too much and move Sharp back to center (46% Faceoff percentage is bearable. The reason I like Tkachuk is because we need someone that can stand in front and pick up rebounds. Byfuglien just doesn't do it. (Toews and Havlat are the only ones I see scoring the tough goals in front of the net.)

That would give the Hawks a line of Sharp, Tkachuk, and Versteeg as a second line and Toews, Kane, and Brouwer/Byfuglien as the top line. With the great third line they already have. That's a pretty strong team.
    i would open my arms way open for tkachuk.....but i think it wont happen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    All-

It has been fun, but I will not be in the PSD Hawks forums anymore. The only forums i will be using will be baseball. As far as hockey forums are concerned I will use another site, that I cannot broadcast due to PSD rules of spam and promoting other sites.

Hope you all enjoy the season! See whoever talks baseball later and for the rest gluck.

PM me anytime.

Dewssox79
    It's really ironic that your "retirement" from blogging in this forum due to constant bickering and excessive arguments, has caused... more bickering and another argument.

Maybe this means that your point is valid after all... good luck with your illustrious blogging career.

vCash
    This is quality...and yes this makes no sense. It isn't like we are all good friends and we are hurting eachother's feelings. Who cares, suck it up and hope you can throw something at the wall and it sticks next time.
    this is coming from a guy who tries to ram everything down peoples throats that you are the only one who knows what is going on in hockey and the game itself. have you laced up skates and played for 26 years? perfect example is when you state that huet is not out of position,,,,,how would you know???? have you ever played or is the closest thing you have done to playing is watching games on your tv? spare me....so try to throw something like that at the wall and make it stick from the couch where you watch games from and Il do it from the ice.

hurting each others feelings? close friends? no never did i say that.

grow a pair bro! your not always right....period. thats the problem with you, you think you are always right and you ram it down peoples throats like they are stupid.