Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Tyler Colvin might not be the best cubs prospect, but i think he is gonna be really good, same with eric patterson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prbaseballdan View Post
    Shelley Duncan. He has played 2 games in the majors so far and has hit 3 home runs.
    Duncan is not in your teams best prospects list or anywhere close to it.

He has nothing on Chamberlain, Tabata, Hughes, and co....

In fact, he's the classic case of the late blooming of a likely AAAA type player. We'll see how long this run lasts when he reverts to his .320 OBP ways......

vCash
    For the Twins i'd have to say Slowey, he did get rocked while in the bigs but he's a young kid and he hasn't learned how to pitch yet, he's just throwing, he'll be good in a year or two. I also really like alexi casilla, he is havin a rough year in triple A but mangement is real high on him. And althought Francisco is hurt if you consider him a prospect anymore he's the obvious choice for best prospect
    Last edited by Redsoxin09; 07-29-2007 at 10:52 PM. Reason: wrong verbage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxin09 View Post
    For the Twins i'd have to say Slowey, he did get rocked while in the bigs but he's a young kid and he hasn't learned how to pitch yet, he's just throwing, he'll be good in a year or two. I also really like alexi casilla, he is havin a rough year in triple A but mangement is real high on him. And althought Francisco is hurt if you consider him a prospect anymore he's the obvious choice for best prospect
    Slowey isn't a better prospect than Manship.

vCash
    I have to mention him just because of his name....

Chip Cannon
    1st Baseman with Double A New Hampshire. He's a power bat and was named the AFL MVP this past year......He's also a strikeout machine. Projected to be the next Adam Dunn.

vCash
    I like Tyler Robertson, Slowey, Manship, and Morlan. The Twins best prospect is a pitcher and that's for sure.

vCash
    Felix Pie is probably the best Cubs prospect. But don't forget Eric Patterson.
    ~Let's Go Cubs!!!

I <3 Soto

vCash
    Cubs

Hitters:

Felix Pie
    Eric Patterson
    Tyler Colvin
    Gevany Soto

Pitchers:

Jeff Samardjiza
    Donald Veal
    Mark Pawelek
    Sean Gallagher

vCash
    TOP 10 PROSPECTS
    1. Adam Jones, CF, Tacoma (Triple-A): He continues to destroy PCL pitching, collecting five hits in a game Tuesday and homering twice in the last week. Since the Triple-A All-Star Game, in which he had two hits, Jones is 10-for-23 with two doubles, a triple, a homer and five RBIs in six games.

2. Carlos Triunfel, SS, High Desert (High Class A): Triunfel has sustained his level of play in the Cal League after returning from a thumb injury that sidelined the 17-year-old for six weeks. The shortstop is hitting .314 after his recent 5-for-15 streak.

3. Wladimir Balentien, RF, Tacoma: Probably the Mariners' best trade bait if they refuse to deal Jones, Balentien is having a fine season in his first year in Triple-A with 21 home runs and 70 RBIs to go with an impressive .392 on-base mark.

4. Jeff Clement, C, Tacoma: He continues to progress behind the plate and is forcing his way back into the Mariners' plans with his work in the batter's box (16 home runs).

5. Phillipe Aumont, RHP (Unsigned): The first-round pick is expected to sign soon but it's unknown how much the Mariners will allow him to pitch this summer. His visa situation is nearing a solution and he could be assigned to the Arizona Rookie League by mid-August.

6. Juan Ramirez, RHP, Everett (Short-season Class A): Ramirez, 18, continues to impress in his first taste of pro ball in the states; he is holding opponents to a .224 average and his 31 strikeouts rank second in the Northwest League.

7. Chris Tillman, RHP, High Desert: After struggling in his first seven starts, the right-hander has been solid in three of his past four, allowing three earned runs in 16 innings and striking out 23.

8. Edward Paredes, LHP, Everett: Paredes has shown tons of pitchability, above-average stuff and command, and the ability to induce ground ball outs in his stint with Everett.

9. Greg Halman, CF, Everett: Despite 30 strikeouts in 125 plate appearances, the 19-year-old is showing off his skills, ranking sixth in the league in batting (.337), first in slugging (.609) and fourth in stolen bases (9).

10. Adam Moore, C, High Desert: He has 18 home runs and 75 RBIs.
    http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/baseba...1_mfarm20.html

vCash
    brandon wood
    nick adenhart
    terry evans
    and sean rodriguez

vCash
    Clay Buckholez and Jacoby Ellsbury

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I have to mention him just because of his name....

Chip Cannon
    1st Baseman with Double A New Hampshire. He's a power bat and was named the AFL MVP this past year......He's also a strikeout machine. Projected to be the next Adam Dunn.
    The next Adam Dunn? At age 24, Cannon's in AA. At age 24, Dunn was working on his 4th major league season.

Then, you have the fact that Dunn's minor league K to BB ratio was more or less 1:1, and Cannon's is close to 3:1. Cannon has a minor league OPS of 844, Adam Dunn was 950.

I just don't see it.

vCash
    Of the top of my head? the yankees prospects r as followed. (not in any order after the 1st 4)

Joba Chamberlain
    Jose Tabata
    Ian Kennedy
    Austin Jackson
    Dellin Bentances
    Zach McAllister
    Brett Gardner
    Christian Garcia
    Humberto Sanchez
    Mark Melancon
    Alan Horne
    Jesus Montero
    Jairo Heredia
    Juan Miranda
    Jeff Marquez
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedblue&oran View Post
    Mariners

Pitchers:
    Kameron Mickolio
    Ryan Feierabend
    Justin Lehr

Batters:
    Adam Jones
    Wladimir Balentien
    Jeff Clement
    haha i heard a lot of the mariners hate adam jones. the management said they were bringing him up and the team, esp guillen went wth, we dont want him, yadda yadda. No love for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Cubs

Hitters:

Felix Pie
    Eric Patterson
    Tyler Colvin
    Gevany Soto

Pitchers:

Jeff Samardzija
    Donald Veal
    Mark Pawelek
    Sean Gallagher
    i heard samardzija is getting rocked. he might be good in time. 11.91 h/9ip. 1.65 whip 4.95 era. 35/45 bb/k.
    shouldnt he be further along than daytona.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast