Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Long time lurker here.

I'm a Seattle Seahawks and Philadelphia Flyers fan that lives in the Baltimore, MD area. I grew up out in Seattle, so not hating on the Eagles here, gotta stay loyal to my team. Started following hockey when I was in the Army and my buddy was a Flyers fan so, that's how I started following them.

Anyhow, that's me. Nice to meet you all.

vCash
    Long time lurker here as well.

I live just outside of Toronto, Ontario (and hate the Leafs and all Leafs fans). I was a big Lindros fan and that's how I became a Flyers fan. Aside from the Flyers, I'm a fan of all Cleveland based sports teams, which is quite painful at times. That was inherited from my dad.

Nice to meet everyone

vCash
    ive always have been a flyers fan.....when i was like 10 went to my first flyers game and then became fever pitch type addicted to the flyers......because it was the greatest game ever may 22 1995 flyers vs rangers playoff game 2 and kevin haller scored in OT it was the loudest and crazest I have ever heard a crowd get....the devils and red wings ruined my childhood....for the past 15 years i'm getting tired of hearing "the flyers need a goalie".....SO homer get this team a fduckin goalie this offseason

vCash
    Welcome, please stay active!

vCash
    Hey everyone.

I'm a 19 year old college student (born in Philly, moved to New Jersey when I was 14) who played hockey from 5th grade to my sophomore year in high school. I had to quit because of my knees (I was a goalie and bad knees run in my family). I've been a Flyers fan for as long as I can remember. My parents still have a picture of a 3-year-old me jumping into the air in an oversized Lindros jersey because they scored. Never been to a game though. Never really had the money.

Anyway, here's a kicker. I go to school in Pittsburgh. Duquesne University to be specific (worst school ever). Ouch, right? Well for all the flak Flyers fans get for being rude and obnoxious and whathaveyou, I can tell you with absolute certainty that 99% of Penguins fans are the worst hockey fans I have ever met. What do I do about it? I downloaded the Flyers' goal horn on to my iPod and whenever they score my friends and I blast it through giant speakers out their dorm window. Pre-game we blast the Rocky theme song to get pumped.

Anyway I've been lurking for a few days and decided to join up. My favorite player is Gagne. Hoping we grab Pronger.
    Last edited by TheNung; 04-29-2009 at 07:27 PM.

vCash
    What's up everyone..Im new here..Just stoppin by im a big Phily fan..Whats good?

vCash
    Hey y'all!

I've been reading the threads all summer long and finally joined in. I was "raised" 6 rows behind the net until the early 90s. Now I get to follow from hot Huntsville AL. Surprisingly, there are a bunch of Philly fans down here. I can't wait to see Pronger crush Crosby!

vCash
    I have tickets for a Buffalo / philly game in November.
    6 of us going to Buffalo and we're all Flyer fans
    Can't wait.......

vCash
    Welcome to both of you! Feel free to jump right in on the boards here. Always good to get more fans.

Officer Carcillo doesn't want a f*cking liter of cola

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flyers75 View Post
    Hey y'all!

I've been reading the threads all summer long and finally joined in. I was "raised" 6 rows behind the net until the early 90s. Now I get to follow from hot Huntsville AL. Surprisingly, there are a bunch of Philly fans down here. I can't wait to see Pronger crush Crosby!
    +1!

Welcome!

vCash
    Woorrrddd

vCash
    hey guys long time viewer of PSD...decided to join and try it out...huge flyers fan and hoping this year will be our year!

vCash
    welcome to the boards brotha
    Thanks Lgnd!

vCash
    check in, where's my room key? i'll keep the carter bashing to a minimum, especially if he comes out of the gate crushing *****es this year.

vCash
    Ok heres the deal flyers fans. You might see me in here every once in a while.
    Im a dedicated wings fan, but the flyers are always my number 2. I live in detroit, but the first hockey game i ever went to was a flyers game in philly, so i always have a love for the flyers.

Aside from my zetterberg and datsyuk jerseys, i have a mike richard jerseys. so you might see me in here from time to time.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast