Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash

New to the site!

Long time Flyers fan saying hello from Toronto, Canada...I know, right in the middle of Leafs Nation lol. 2 more and we punch our ticket to the big dance. Michael Leighton...who knew?

vCash
    Welcome to the site!

Same goes for all Flyers fans who have just recently joined us. You missed out on being with us for a lot of great hockey, but hopefully you'll be here for what looks to be lots of great hockey ahead.
    [IMG]http://********.com/image.php?u=80452&type=sigpic&dateline=1310177540[/IMG]
    Remember

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodandNails View Post
    Welcome to the site!

Same goes for all Flyers fans who have just recently joined us. You missed out on being with us for a lot of great hockey, but hopefully you'll be here for what looks to be lots of great hockey ahead.
    WoodandNails...thanks for laying out the welcome mat! I have been a reader of these boards for quite some time so in a way, I have been following with the rest of you. We don't get very much american hockey telecasts on the tube up here but I managed to watch the majority of flyers hockey online and went through the jekyll and hyde character of this team like the rest of you. Right now it's Habville in Toronto, never thought that day would ever happen in this city, seems like nationalism has covered the leafs-habs ugly NASTY rivalry-it's a brutal one. I have been taking heat for years cheering for the flyers (passed down from my father who never drank the blue and white kool-aid when he came here crossing the atlantic years ago) and getting grilled right now for nationalist reasons lol. My response is simple to it...The flyers have more Canadian boys on their than the Habs...not that it matters to me. I will admit though, always been proud of their lack of depencence on european players, love their tough north american style hockey, the way it should be played.

vCash

Sweep...

Flyers vs Chicago will be a great series. I know the blackhawks have not won in like 50 years but the Broadstreet Bullies are on a 35 year brake so the windy city can stay in waiting for another couple of years.

GO FLYERS

vCash
    flyers whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!

vCash
    nice to have you aboard... enjoy

vCash
    Just saying what's up. New to the boards, though I have been reading them for a while now. Love the Oragne and Black, always have. Over the past few years I've even taken to seeing them on the road at various venues. Hoping to see them down south this year. Go FLYERS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FullTiltFlyers View Post
    Just saying what's up. New to the boards, though I have been reading them for a while now. Love the Oragne and Black, always have. Over the past few years I've even taken to seeing them on the road at various venues. Hoping to see them down south this year. Go FLYERS!
    if you are looking for intelligent chatter, look elsewhere

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FullTiltFlyers View Post
    Welcome to the forum , we have a good bunch here , everybody has a good sense of humor and a vast knowledge of hockey. We in here are defintely passionate about our flyers and a classy bunch. Enjoy.

vCash
    Hey guys long time reader. Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading these boards everyday during the last season and hope to be able to contribute from now on. GO FLYERS!

vCash
    new to hockey, chose the flyers because i love the organization,jersey style and future prospects

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingKhan24 View Post
    new to hockey, chose the flyers because i love the organization,jersey style and future prospects
    Good choice buddy, the orange and black wont dissapoint you.

vCash
    anyone new for this season??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiveHole18 View Post
    anyone new for this season??
    By the looks of it ...a bunch. Our forum is like the flyers ..it just keeps getting better.

vCash
    i apologize for never officially signing up.

Well I'm schilling.

I am from the South Jersey area, lived in Lancaster, PA and Connecticut before I moved to where I currently live, in Virginia, which OF COURSE has to be stupid DC territory.

Hockey fans don't exist here, just the occasional fair weather fan who watches from afar and will talk trash when they're the "team to beat".
    Phillies | Flyers | Union | Eagles | 76ers
    many thanks thenyknicks!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast