Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

IGT: February "Trade Deadline"

Need to bounce back after last nights game. Patrick and Konecny looked good. MacDonald and Manning were terrible and Neuvy wasn't good. Hopefully Lyons starts tonight and has a good showing, need to win these in division games.
    Last edited by lbz88; 02-01-2018 at 11:06 AM.

Looking at the stats and advanced stats of last game against the caps ... Filppula was awful (the whole line was) ... and AMac and Lehtera were dreadful

Is Leier hurt that he's not playing? Patrick needs to shot more, a couple of times he looked to pass when he should have taken the shot. Nothing is going to matter unless Lyons can step up.

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Looking at the stats and advanced stats of last game against the caps ... Filppula was awful (the whole line was) ... and AMac and Lehtera were dreadful
    11-14-28
    40-19-93
    12-51-17

Should be this teams top 9 as long as lindblom isn't here. Raffl should be able to help flipper get into the offensive zone. I also think Filpulla and Simmonds could do some solid work together once they get there.

Over/Under ... PEM returns by Feb 15 ...

PEM if youíre reading this, itís time to come back to the group chat

Wow, looks like I missed quite a bit! Even saw some Sanheim and Ghost trade talk. That's something haha.

How's everybody doing?

Just for some clarification, I did leave for other reasons than just escaping the overwhelming negativity. I had been in the middle of studying for board exams and just found out I passed. Wanted to make sure I didn't have too many distractions.

I'm also now a writer for Broad Street Hockey. They've been trying to get me to write for them for a while so I finally gave in haha.

I probably won't be as active as I had been but it's nice to be back.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    Wow, looks like I missed quite a bit! Even saw some Sanheim and Ghost trade talk. That's something haha.

How's everybody doing?

Just for some clarification, I did leave for other reasons than just escaping the overwhelming negativity. I had been in the middle of studying for board exams and just found out I passed. Wanted to make sure I didn't have too many distractions.

I'm also now a writer for Broad Street Hockey. They've been trying to get me to write for them for a while so I finally gave in haha.

I probably won't be as active as I had been but it's nice to be back.
    Welcome back bro, itís not the same flyers season without you. And congrats on the gig at BSH!

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Welcome back bro, itís not the same flyers season without you. And congrats on the gig at BSH!
    Appreciate it, castan.

Keep a lookout for my first article! Putting the finishing touches on it. Thinking it'll drop sometime tomorrow.

Well this is exciting.

Lines for tonight:

Giroux-1Couturier-Konecny
    Voracek-Patrick-Simmonds
    Raffl-Laughton-Weal
    Leier-Filppula-Lehtera

Easily the best forward lines the Flyers will have had all year.

Somebody must have shoved Hakstol in a closet and made the lineup for him haha.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    Well this is exciting.

Lines for tonight:

Giroux-1Couturier-Konecny
    Voracek-Patrick-Simmonds
    Raffl-Laughton-Weal
    Leier-Filppula-Lehtera

Easily the best forward lines the Flyers will have had all year.

Somebody must have shoved Hakstol in a closet and made the lineup for him haha.
    This is awesome and welcome back. That 4th line could be scary bad though. Filppula and Lehtera together is trouble.

good stuff, good to have you back and grats on the BSH. Always give that site a look so I will definitely be reading more now!

like the combos. Love that hak is now changing things up more now. Now we just have to get sanheim back in for manning haha. There's always something wrong when he does something right lol

really sucks that elliot got the injury at this time.

wtf was filppula doing on that pk

Great start.
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast