Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast
    vCash
    Checking in again from the UPPER PENINSULA of MICHIGAN! WOOOOHOOOO!

vCash
    New Orleans
    Bonds
    Bonds
    Grambling St - Lakers- New Orleans Saints- New Orleans Hornets
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Welcome, BIGBREED.

vCash
    Sorry but I didn't recieve near the welcome that the two other posters got when they joined...I sure hope to hell this doesn't have anything to do with race, as I feel like it's time we should be past all this and just love man, just love

vCash
    come band wagoners who just now got into baseball, come and rejoice.

vCash
    This is white folk territory.

vCash
    The only color acceptable here is our color TVs!

JK, welcome all
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    WTF.. this thread turned into a joke.

I'm thinking about making a new one of these. There's so many old posters that aren't here any more and it's about time for an update anyway.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Favorite Giants Player: The Romonator
    Favorite Former Giant: Darrell Evans, Robb Nen
    Other Teams/sports I root for: SJ Sharks!
    Anything Else: Let's go duck huntin'

vCash
    ^lmao, name and location. Only a Californian would get that.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    By your name and location, I'm going to guess that you are in or near the Humboldt County area?
    Haha! Good guess, but on the other side of the valley It takes me a long damn time to drive to the beach and you've got WAY better weather.. Butte, Tehema and Lassen

vCash
    Word, word. I don't live in Humboldt anymore, but I was up there for almost a decade puttin' in work. I'm sure there is a lot more warm weather and sun off the coast at least. That fog bank and never knowing what time of the day (or year for that matter) it is really started getting to me after a while. Basically only like a half dozen or so days per year where the temps raised above 70 degrees it seemed.
    Yeah, there's days here when it's like 107 that I'd take that 70 degrees in a heartbeat. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to be out night fishin' on a day that doesn't even hit 80. But yeah man.. Foggy mornings and hoodies in July? Jeeze, throw in some abalone steaks and chanterelles and I'm sold cold

vCash

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Chantrelles mushrooms though? Oh man, there was some restaurant in Arcata or Trinidad that had a ****ing killer creamy pasta dish with chantrelle mushrooms that I would slap someone to eat right now.
    Nice!! Wouldn't mind knowing where that was. It's been a few years since I have been out that way. Usually just end up going into Mendo or F Bragg.

Used to spend a ton of time out there. Getting meadowfoam honey at the Arcata farmers market, going for oyster shooters the Grotto in Eureka, Smokin' Moses oyster sauce from Trinidad, that killer little German restaurant in Orick, California rolls from the japanese place in Arcata Square, the Thunderbird inn, Christies milkshakes, Humboldt U, 53 degrees in the middle of summer. Not too many places on earth like that. Good times

vCash
    The cool summer is definitely ideal for working from home....

Also, I've been surprised at how well the sushi spots in Arcata have held up to the ones I've come across in the Bay Area. Never had a taste for sushi when I first lived in the Bay, and always figured that sushi made by a bunch of white folk in Humboldt would be garbage compared to the likely more authentic spots around where I live now.
    Yeah, when you finally conquer that "raw fish" thing, it's tough to beat good sushi. I could live on it 4 or 5 days a week easy. Just couldn't afford it