Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 854
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    14
    vCash
    1500
    Thanks

  2. 04-25-2008, 06:24 PM
    Reason
    Returning user that spammed others via PM

  3. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    3,316
    vCash
    1500
    1.Location- san francisco
    2.Favorite Giants player- matt cain
    3.Favorite former Giants player- will clark
    4.What other sport teams do you root for?- sharks, niners
    5.Anything else you care to share?- i've been looking at this forum for about a year or so. finally decided to join. first time on any forum. this is all new to me.
    Last edited by Kruk_N_Kuip; 04-26-2008 at 11:30 PM. Reason: crappy spelling

  4. #198
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    69,991
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome to the Giants forum man. Glad you signed up.

  5. #199
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    At the moment, at my computer
    Posts
    12,221
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruk_N_Kuip View Post
    1.Location- san francisco
    2.Favorite Giants player- matt cain
    3.Favorite former Giants player- will clark
    4.What other sport teams do you root for?- sharks, niners
    5.Anything else you care to share?- i've been looking at this forum for about a year or so. finally decided to join. first time on any forum. this is all new to me.
    I love the name. Welcome




  6. #200
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    61
    vCash
    1500
    1.Location- Born, raised, and now work/live in San Francisco
    2.Favorite Giants player- Timmay
    3.Favorite former Giants player- Will Clark
    4.What other sport teams do you root for?- 49ers, Warriors, Cal Bears, Colorado Buffaloes, SJ Sharks
    5.Anything else you care to share?- I just moved back home from Boulder, CO, where I went to school. Really glad to be able to go to games and listen to/watch the broadcasts. Kruk n Kuip/Miller n Flem are the best. I've posted a few times in a couple threads, but have not Introduced myself. Hello all.

  7. #201
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    223
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not sure how it's taken me this long to write on this board. Anyways,

    1. Location -- Born and raised in San Francisco -- now out in New York as a freshman in college tryin to rep my Giants out here. Trust me, there's plenty of haters, but I'm still bleedin orange and black.

    2. Favorite Giants Player -- Tim Lincecum

    3. Favorite former Giants Player -- Bill Mueller

    4. Other teams -- Niners, Warriors, Cal Bears, SJ Sharks, Cincy Bengals (On the niners bye week).

    5. Anything else you care to share? -- I've been posting here for a while now, just haven't introduced myself. I feel so proud of the few of us real Giants fans left, those who aren't willing to ditch the team just because we're not going to win 100 games this year. Those of us who understand that there is such a thing as a rebuilding era, that just because we've had Barry for the last decade and a half doesn't mean we have to make the playoffs every year. our time will come.

    ps. If anyone would be interested in making me a new sig, I would really appreciate it. Let me know.

    pps I would also like you guys to know that I wore my Giants hat to my Junior prom two years ago. Thought you all might appreciate that.
    Last edited by giant_til_i_die; 05-01-2008 at 01:14 PM.
    Still with the cannon, 40 or 50 caliber
    Five-time Champions, destroy any challengers.
    Hit like Barry
    Score like Jerry
    Still right here, FillMore the merrier

  8. #202
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,436
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giant_til_i_die View Post
    I'm not sure how it's taken me this long to write on this board. Anyways,

    1. Location -- Born and raised in San Francisco -- now out in New York as a freshman in college tryin to rep my Giants out here. Trust me, there's plenty of haters, but I'm still bleedin orange and black.

    2. Favorite Giants Player -- Tim Lincecum

    3. Favorite former Giants Player -- Bill Mueller

    4. Other teams -- Niners, Warriors, Cal Bears, SJ Sharks, Cincy Bengals (On the niners bye week).

    5. Anything else you care to share? -- I've been posting here for a while now, just haven't introduced myself. I feel so proud of the few of us real Giants fans left, those who aren't willing to ditch the team just because we're not going to win 100 games this year. Those of us who understand that there is such a thing as a rebuilding era, that just because we've had Barry for the last decade and a half doesn't mean we have to make the playoffs every year. our time will come.

    ps. If anyone would be interested in making me a new sig, I would really appreciate it. Let me know.

    pps I would also like you guys to know that I wore my Giants hat to my Junior prom two years ago. Thought you all might appreciate that.


  9. #203
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    211
    vCash
    1500
    Downtown SF
    The Franchise
    Baroids
    Kings, 49ers,
    I HATE HOCKEY

  10. #204
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    1500
    1. Chico
    2. Omar
    3. J.T. Snow
    4. 49ers, Chico Outlaws (GBL), CSU Chico Wildcats
    5. Has anyone played Finnish baseball?

  11. #205
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Blackhole
    Posts
    22,466
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome to the Giants forum fellas.

  12. #206
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    At the moment, at my computer
    Posts
    12,221
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by S*Franchise*F View Post
    Downtown SF
    The Franchise
    Baroids
    Kings, 49ers,
    I HATE HOCKEY
    Lucky Welcome S*Franchise*F

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachG View Post
    1. Chico
    2. Omar
    3. J.T. Snow
    4. 49ers, Chico Outlaws (GBL), CSU Chico Wildcats
    5. Has anyone played Finnish baseball?
    What's that? Welcome, man.




  13. #207
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    1500
    Go to Wikipedia and type in Finnish Baseball. A bit different than the game we all know and love. It is considered their national sport.

  14. #208
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    211
    vCash
    1500
    Thnx guys, so wut the hell do we talk about here???

  15. #209
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    At the moment, at my computer
    Posts
    12,221
    vCash
    1500
    ^^^The Giants.




  16. #210
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    532
    vCash
    1500
    Hi guys. been reading these for awhile but thought I should finally sign up.
    Location - Alberta, Canada
    Fav Giant - Rowand
    Former Giant - Will the Thrill
    Other - Packers, Kings, A's
    Just a Canadian Giants fan who had to buy a satellite radio to listen to the games. Trying to keep up long distance and this place does just that. Kepp up the good work everyone

Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •