Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    1.Location- the yay
    2.Favorite Giants player- Omar Vizquel and Lincecain
    3.Favorite former Giants player- Marvin Bernard
    4.What other sport teams do you root for?- 9ers, warriors, sharks
    5.Anything else you care to share?- I'm new to the forums
    Lies!

vCash
    New to the forums You've been here a month longer than me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportFan4Life View Post
    *****Welcome to the San Francisco Giants Forum*****

As you all know, this is a forum to talk about your San Francisco Giants. During your visit, things can get pretty heated when you're discussing the sport. However, there's no need to result to insults or cursing. By following some common dencency, we can all make everyone's experience a little more enjoyable.

Another thing you should watch for is PLEASE search the forum before making any NEW thread. Keeping it nice and tidy can actually bring more guests to sign up. We would like to expand PSD as large as possible.

Here are some other general rules: Site Rules
    Basic question/answers on how to use PSD: FAQ

This thread is NOT open for any debates, flaming, trolling, etc. It will not be tolerated in anyway so please refrain from doing it to save us all the trouble. On the other hand, this thread is for NEW members to introduce themselves to the Giants forum and get a basic overlay of the rules and whats expected here at PSD. Also old members, please feel free to re-introduce yourselves to everyone anytime you want.

Guidelines you can follow in introducing yourself...
    1.Location-
    2.Favorite Giants player-
    3.Favorite former Giants player-
    4.What other sport teams do you root for?-
    5.Anything else you care to share?-

Any other questions that aren't answered here, you can "Privite Message" me.

Attention Guests!: Wanna join in this discussion? SIGN UP!!!

Your Moderator- SportFan4Life

1. Denver, Co
    2. The Franchise
    3. The Thrill
    4. Niners, The Dubs, The Sharks and my Arizona Wildcats
    5. Start Lewis in Left, Davis in CF, Rowand in RF, Trade for Crede at 3B, Eugenio Velez at SS, KF at 2B, Orti at 1B, Bengie at C, Cainer #1, Zito #2, Timmy #3, Noah #4, Correia #5, B-Wil closing, and I don't care who you get rid of it's merkins time give him a roster spot - move Hennessy back to the long relief role and give Merkin the set-up role!

Go Gyros!

vCash
    Welcome to the Giants forum man. If you need any help just ask. I hope you enjoy yourself and have a fun time here at PSD along with some Giants Baseball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantes4Life View Post
    Lies!
    I miss Marvin Bernard. He gave me hope that I can one day play in the MLB.

vCash
    1.Location- Corona, CA
    2.Favorite Giants player- Matt Cain
    3.Favorite former Giants player- Will Clark
    4.What other sport teams do you root for?- NY Giants and LA Lakers
    5.Anything else you care to share?- Third Generation Baseball and Football Giants Fan!!!

vCash
    Welcome to the Giants forum. If you need any help just ask.

vCash
    Welcome to the Giants forum man. If you need any help just ask. I hope you enjoy yourself and have a fun time here at PSD along with some Giants Baseball
    Welcome to the Giants forum. If you need any help just ask.
    Hmmm. The first one was a much warmer welcome.

vCash
    I never got a warm welcom from G4l that is jacked up.
    Carlos "You Better" Hyde

vCash
    me neither

vCash
    me neither

vCash
    So...last year or so, some of you may remember YukonXL was a crystal ball with any trades and signings. Wait, two years ago, my bad. Anyway...he knows a guy that works for Sabean an occasionally "leaks" anything up on the whiteboard, even if they are ideas. Some of you may remember he had a few signings with the correct years and amounts two weeks prior to the signings. He had Zito's perfect almost a month ahead of time.
    So I have have been bugging the hell out of him for info so I can post it and look really really smart and insightful! But NO...in Sabeans office, our guy that knows a guy says that although they want to dump old guys and let the youngins play, they will play old until mid season. No one on the trade boards' want list. Not Crede, nada. The plan as of 3/19.08 is to stand pat with a mix of new and old, then let the youngins play out the mid season.
    I'll post whatever we can get from the crystal ball guy, and of course, claim it as my own remarkable foresight!
    Last edited by LiveInSLOGiant; 03-19-2008 at 02:02 PM. Reason: cant spel so gud

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveInSLOGiant View Post
    So...last year or so, some of you may remember YukonXL was a crystal ball with any trades and signings. Wait, two years ago, my bad. Anyway...he knows a guy that works for Sabean an occasionally "leaks" anything up on the whiteboard, even if they are ideas. Some of you may remember he had a few signings with the correct years and amounts two weeks prior to the signings. He had Zito's perfect almost a month ahead of time.
    So I have have been bugging the hell out of him for info so I can post it and look really really smart and insightful! But NO...in Sabeans office, our guy that knows a guy says that although they want to dump old guys and let the youngins play, they will play old until mid season. No one on the trade boards' want list. Not Crede, nada. The plan as of 3/19.08 is to stand pat with a mix of new and old, then let the youngins play out the mid season.
    I'll post whatever we can get from the crystal ball guy, and of course, claim it as my own remarkable foresight!
    YES!!!! I remember you! Giantfan4life (now sportsfan4life)and me, are the only 2 who remember the Zito signing info from your friend. Some other guy on this site tried to claim he was the one. What can we do about this, if this is the plan, then we have to deal with it.

^^WE NEED THESE GUYS NOW.

vCash
    1. Sacramento
    2. Cain
    3. Will Clark
    4. Kings, Niners, Sharks
    5. Dodgers Suck!!

vCash
    welcome, man. Enjoy yourself here.

Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast