I tried to keep explanations short. If you want further explanation just ask.
1. Kansas City- QB Matt Barkley, USC: Barkley and Geno Smith are not a #1 overall talents. I think they are better off looking for an Alex Smith in FA and invest a 2nd Rd pick in Wilson or Manuel.
2. Jacksonville- DE Jarvis Jones, Georgia: The Jaguars canít get to the QB.
3. Philadelphia- OT Luke Joeckel, Texas AM: There are three elite prospects left on the board. Joeckel makes the most sense. The Eagles to could look to trade down.
4. Oakland- DT Star Lotuleilei, Utah: Lotuleilei is arguably the best player in this class. This allows Oakland to move on from Tommy Kelly.
5. Cleveland- DE Sam Montgomery, LSU: The Browns need to find an edge rusher. Montgomery edges Moore for now.
6. Carolina- DT Johnathan Hankins, Ohio St: I think the Panthers would prefer to trade out to a team wanting Teío, but for now Hankins makes the most sense IMO.
7. Tennessee- CB DeMarcus Miliner, Alabama: The Titansí pass defense has been abysmal. They are the worst team in the league in Comp% against.
8. San Diego- DE/OLB Damontre Moore, Texas AM: Shaun Phillips is a FA at seasonís end. If he isnít retained the Chargers will need another pass rusher.
9. New York Jets- DE/OLB Barkevious Mingo, LSU: The Jets are in the bottom 5 in the NFL in Sacks and Sack%.
10. Detroit- LB Manti Teío, Notre Dame: Detroit has been one of the strictest BPA drafting teams under Mayhew. That is easily Teío here.
11. Buffalo- QB Geno Smith, West Virginia: The Bills GM, Buddy Nix, has openly talked about finding a new QB in the 2013 draft.
12. Arizona- QB Tyler Bray, Tennessee: If they think Barrett Jones can play LT then he is the pick. For now, they take a shot on Bray being a franchise QB.
13. St. Louis- OL Barrett Jones, Alabama: The Rams need to upgrade the protection in front of Bradford. Barrett Jones offers the best value here because of his versatility.
14. St. Louis (via Wash)- WR Robert Woods, USC: Woods offers a polished young WR to work opposite of last yearís 2nd Rd pick, Brian Quick.
15. New Orleans- DE Bjoern Werner, Florida St: Werner is the best player available and is a need for the Saints.
16. Miami- WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee: There isnít a pass rusher worthy of this spot, so the Dolphins look to a young, explosive WR to grow with Tannehill.
17. Dallas- OT Jake Matthews, Texas AM: Iím not sure Matthews declares, but for now he is the best fit for Dallas.
18. Tampa Bay- CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida St: There isnít a pass rusher for this spot, so the Bucs look to replace Talib here.
19. Seattle- WR Terrence Williams, Baylor: Williams is a better prospect that Kendall Wright IMO.
20. Pittsburgh- S Tony Jefferson, Oklahoma: Troy Polamalu canít stay healthy and Clark is a FA at the end of next season.
21. Minnesota- WR Keenan Allen, Cal: The Vikings have to get Ponder another consistent threat at WR.
22. Cincinnati- LB Kevin Minter, LSU: Minter is a fast rising player. He is my 2nd rated LB.
23. New York Giants- CB Johnthan Banks, Mississippi St: Banks is easily the BPA IMO. Webster only has 1 year left on his contract.
24. Indianapolis- DT Kawann Short, Purdue: Indy turns to the D. Short is the best DL available and offers scheme versatility.
25. Green Bay- S Kenny Vaccarro, Texas: Iíve seen speculation that Woodson could be cut loose. This would allow GB to do that.
26. New England- WR DaíRick Rodgers, Tennessee Tech: The Pats have taken character risks on mid Rd picks before. Here they take one on Rodgers to get Brady an explosive WR.
27. Denver- OG Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina: The Broncos can stand to upgrade at the OG position with the best OG in the class.
28. Chicago- OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan: This pick has to be an OT. I have Fisher over Lewan.
29. San Francisco- S Matt Elam, Florida: Goldson is a FA at seasonís end and Whitner only has 1 year left on his deal.
30. Baltimore- DE/OLB Alex Okafor, Texas: The best remaining pass rusher for the Ravens.
31. Houston- NT Louis Nix, Notre Dame: Nix offers the best value at this point for a team in need of a NT.
32. Atlanta- OT Oday Aboushi, Virginia: The Falcons take the best remaining pass blocker at OT.
1. Kansas City Ė DT Sheldon, Missouri: The Chiefs take another shot on a 4-3 UT playing 3-4 DE.
2. Jacksonville- QB Tyler Wilson, Arkansas: The Jags have to find another QB.
3. Cleveland- Used in Supplemental Draft on Josh Gordon
4. Philadelphia- OG Chance Warmack, Alabama: Warmack is an excellent value here.
5. Carolina- OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan: Lewan is an upgrade at RT.
6. Cincinnati - from Oakland- S Robert Lester: The Bengals need an upgrade at S.
7. San Diego- OG/OT Dallas Thomas, Tennessee: The Chargers have to upgrade Riversí protection.
8. New York Jets- LB CJ Mosely, Alabam: An excellent value to replace Bart Scott.
9. Tennessee- DE Corey Lemonier, Auburn: The Tiants could use another edge rusher.
10. Arizona- TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame: A new safety valve for Bray.
11. Detroit- DE Dion Jordan, Oregon: An edge rusher to replace Avril.
12. Buffalo- LB Alec Ogletree, Georgia: The Bills could use a LB upgrade
13. St. Louis- S Eric Reid, LSU: An upgrade at S for the Rams
14. Washington- CB Jordan Poyer, Oregon St: The Redskins need secondary help.
15. New Orleans- Forfeited for Bountygate
16. Dallas- DT/DE Bennie Logan, LSU: Logan is an excellent value and BPA.
17. Miami- DE Brandon Jackson, Florida St: A pass rusher opposite of Cameron Wake.
18. Tampa Bay- TE Zach Ertz, Stanford: Dallas Clark wonít play forever.
19. Minnesota- DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina: BPA and the heir to Kevin Williams
20. Cincinnati- RB Joseph Randle, Oklahoma St: An explosive compliment to Green-Ellis.
21. Seattle- OT DJ Fluker, Alabama: The best remaining OL.
22. Pittsburgh- DT Jonathan Jenkins, Georgia: Hampton wonít play forever.
23. New York Giants- DT Shariff Floyd, Florida: Good value at a position of need for the Giants.
24. Miami (via Indy)- CB David Amerson, North Carolina St: The Dolphins take a shot on Amerson here.
25. Green Bay- RB Giovanni Bernard, North Carolina: An explosive RB that is a good scheme fit.
26. Chicago- OG Hugh Thornton, Illinois: Another OL with some position versatility.
27. New England- DE John Simon, Ohio St: A pass rusher to pair with Chandler Jones.
28. Denver- CB Desmond Trufant, Washington: Champ Bailey wonít play forever.
29. San Francisco- DE Margus Hunt, SMU: A big, raw project DE for the 49ers to groom.
30. Baltimore- WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee: Another explosive WR for Flacco.
31. Houston- WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson: An upgrade at the #2 WR spot.
32. Atlanta- DE William Gholston, Michigan St: A pass rusher, although he is a massive project.