Id probably go like this:
1. Aaron Rodgers- Not exactly old yet, in his prime, and probably the best QB in the NFL.
Above average runner, great pocket awareness and a rocket arm.
2. Andrew Luck- Getting a lot less hype than RG3 and doesn't have great numbers but I love the kids size and ability and most of all... brain. I think once the experience comes, you'll see the second coming of potentially the guy I placed above him.
3. Cam Newton- Ill probably be shackled for this pick.. but, the guy in my opinion has three major issues. 1. His footwork/timing. He too often stands around when he could/should get rid of the ball. 2. His maturity. Self explanitory. 3. His coaching staff (the biggest problem in my opinion). These problems get settled, and I think he's plateau into a top QB in this league, because of his size and ability.
4. Robert Griffin III- 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier and he's my number 1. I love the kids footwork and decision making, aside from his GREAT athleticim. Does everything right, but personally I feel like being that much smaller is gunna come back to haunt him. Two QBs with that size come into mind, Vick and Brees. Obviously we've heard the Vick comparisions, warranted or not, he's a mobile QB, who's reaping the benefits of being a small running QB. If you turn him into a pocket QB, you're taking away a lot of what's great about him.
5. Calvin Johnson- Best non QB player in the nfl, in my opinion. Size, speed, great hands. What else can you really ask for in a WR?
6. JJ Watt- The most disruptive defensive player in the NFL in my opinion. I'm aware that Aldon Smith has more sacks... but for where Watt is playin, he's not supposed to be the leading sack guy. He eats blockers FOR guys like Aldon. What he's doing is amazing and the fact that he's only in his second year, is even more impressive.
7. Aj Green- I love the kid. Such a redzone machine and is always going to command a double team. The fact that the second best receiver on the team is named Andrew Hawkins or Mo Sanu says a lot about how great he really is. Great size, good speed, amazing knack for the ball.
8.Tom Brady- Eek 35 hurts.. But, for what you'll have out of him (maybe 5-7 years?)its worth the pick this late. In my opinion, might go down as the best QB all time, maybe. The franchise he is with, hasn't had a losing season since I was like 8.
9. Rob Gronkowski- I have a TE here, because he is just so damn good. He's the best receiving TE in the nfl, and is an EXTREMELY underrated blocker. Helps the team in so many ways. Huge target and good speed/strength.
10. Pat Peterson- I don't really trust a player coming back from an injury such as an ACL tear, with that being said, I feel like CB is the most important position on defense and Peterson (very soon) is going to be on the top of CB list in due time.
On defense I go with JJ Watt at 1.
On offense I go either with Luck or Griffin since I am a Skins fan I think you know where I am leaning ...