any game now
any game now
this was kind of cool what bothered me though is that according to this we are the 5th worst defensive rebounding team with the clippers, mavs, pistons, and bobcats being worse then us. We need/have to fix that. I know that the bigs are usually the ones people point too, but looking at our wings they just need to rebound better. I mean the jazz are 3rd best offensive rebounding so there is that
and yall thought yu would have a better record. cmon now boy
2 more games one and only 1/4th into the season and that's enough to warrant talking shizzz only to a golden states fan. How sorry can a team be that fans talk so much crap only 20 games in a team that hasnt been worth anything for nearly 4 decades. How bogut btw has he been beasting it up on the court?
troll so hard, jazz fans want to ban me
Tapeworm and Metamucil nice. I think we have a theme here!!!
At least we didn't get killed by the lakers in the staples center earlier this year. The warriors will tank it's just a matter of time. If they don't we will just have kevin murphy shatter curry's leg or boguts.
No that isn't enough reason to let him walk and he does make his team better seeing that he draws the double team which opens up the perimeter. Second just the mentoring he has done with kanter and favors is reason enough to sign him to a new contract. Every year he gets better with passing and defense. Letting al walk would be talking huge steps back. Going and picking up or trading for monte Ellis would be insane and stupid all at the same time.
I agree there are times Al gets a little soft. I agree that sometimes the offense can stall because of him. That doesn't mean he is not good at what he does. He has shot 48% for the season, 53% in the past 10 games. In comparison, Ellis has shot 39% for the season and 37% in the last 10 games. Not to mention 21% from 3. Ellis is a chucker. Burks, Hayward, Foye, and Mo could all duplicate what Ellis does. All they have to do is shoot 17 shots a game and score only 18 points a game, and rest on the defensive end.
Reasons we need to keep Al Jefferson
1. There are very few players in the league that can duplicate Jefferson's combination of rebounding and offensive production. The centers that can are considered stars with max deals.
2. He is not all about the money. Jefferson turned down a max deal with Minnesota for less money. Who does that in today's NBA?
3. He likes it in Utah and wants to stay. Not everyone does.
4. He has a good attitude and is a good teammate. He is training his inevitable replacements and they are improving as a result.
5. He is humble enough to recognize his weaknesses and try to improve them (passing, help defense).
6. Our current roster compliments his game. Our shooters will not be as effective if there is not a low post threat.
7. Kanter and Favors are the future but they are raw. They could really benefit from Al as a mentor for a few more years (Kevin Love claims that Al was his mentor).
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=787086 lol wish we could do that.
Heck no to ellis. I rember when he was supposed to be a franchise player. lol what a joke that was and I knew it even then.
There ya go buddy! Bye bye.