Not trying to be racist or anything, but have we ever had a good ending with a black QB. I mean if we end up with Geno Smith, he could end up like Leftwich, or Garrard. Just something someone pointed out to me earlier.
well there really isnt a large sample size for the black qb's as opposed to the white ones.
I've always wondered why there aren't many black QB's.
3.Hire real GM and let him bring in a good coach
4.Cut all the players that plays poorly every game on this team. Ross, Prosinski, Whimper, ect...........
5.Resign a couple of players.D. Smith,G. Jones, Cox and maybe Knighton if he plays good the rest of the season
6.1st couple or picks draft Jarvis Jones and a CB or trade back and take Warmack and in the 2nd go CB and OLB
7.Fix oline in free agency
8.Sign a good vet backup QB. Jason Campbell, Kyle Orton, Matt Hasselback
9.Draft or sign a recieving TE and if any cap room is left sign depth
I mean its just usually thebafrican American abs are more runners and option style qbs while the Caucasian ate pocket style qbs and the nfl is a pocket passing qb league.
2) number 8 is not needed. henne played good enough last week to stay for another year and can push gabbert.
1) we fire Gene smith and the entire front office and hire Kevin Abrams of the giants.
2) Abrams decides to give Mularkey another year to see if hes a good HC or not. this also allows Gabbert to have some Continuity and allow him more development.
3) we cut Sessions because he will never play again it seems. if he wants back minimum deal only. we also cut Spitz cuz he sucks and not worh 1.5 million
4) we let go: FB Bolen, LB Bosworth, G/C Estes, S Harris, CB mathis, CB Middleton, RB/KR Parmele, TE Potter, TE Stovall, FB a'ufo'ou, G/C Vallos.
5) we keep: OT/G Britton(short term deal for depth), Chick(ERFA so hes a no brainer to bring back for how effective hes been as a Pass rusher for us), CB Cox(our best corner should be kept even if hes a bit injury prone), RB jennings(seems to be a good 3rd down back), FB Jones(good leadblocker and All-pro), DT Knighton(1 year deal with incentives to see if hes going to play like he did this year or improve to his old self), C Meester(1 year deal to be a veteren menter in the lockroom), Selvie(playing like a good pass rusher so far and seems to be worth keeping), LB Smith(our best defensive player is a no brainer to keep), WR/PR Spurlock(first i didnt like him but now i see wat we brought him. seems like a good slot wr who can make plays. hes not much of a return guy imo).
6) we Sign: RB/WR/KR/PR Danny Woodhead, CB Brent Grimes.
7) We trade MJD to the packers for a 2nd round pick. we trade pick 2 and 98 to rams for pick 7 and 10. we then flip 7 over to dolphins for 14 and 55.
round 1: Chance Warmack G Alabama
round 1: Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
round 2: C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
round 2: Giovanni Bernard RB UNC
round 2: Logan Ryan CB Rutgers
round 3: Sean Porter OLB Texas A&M
round 5: Robert Alford CB Southeastern Louisiana
round 6: Devin Taylor DE South Carolina
round 7: Brandon Williams DT Missouri Southern State
WR X: Shorts/Elliot
WR Y: Blackmon/Spurlock
WR Z: Robinson/Blackmon
Slot CB: Ryan/Harris
Numbers By Position
little heavy on the dline but thats always fine by me.
I'm honestly losing faith in Jennings.