Anyway so 2 more WHO DATs? would only need 1 if you'd play.
I know the WHO DAT Nation is out there when I have done Saints fan public fantasy leagues its usually full within a hour :laugh2:
i'm guessing i wont beable to get Brees and Graham like i did in another draft last season lol
I'm in. I would prefer yahoo but up for anything. Saturday or Sunday's work best.
If I can not make the draft is this a league where I can set it to auto draft. If so Im in. Gotta have a fan way up here in the great white north representing the who dats.
Thats 8! As Jeff said, I think thats sufficient, but 10 would spread the talent around better in the draft.
Everyone that's in respond to the below with any input and I will get the league setup.
If anyone else wants to play, just respond to the below before we get things finalized for the draft.
I think we could do up to 20 teams in one league though I think 12 would be the max I'd go.
1. Your email address - ?
2. Live Draft - What Saturday? The date/time would you prefer?
3. Player Format - Total: 2 QBs, 3 RBs, 5 WR, 2 TE, K, S/T & DEF?
4. Fantasy Site - YAHOO?
5. Am I forgetting anything let me know?
1. Your email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Live Draft - What Saturday? AUG 4th @ 7 PM
3. Player Format - Total: 2 QBs, 3 RBs, 5 WR, 2 TE, K, S/T & DEF? doesnt matter to me
4. Fantasy Site - YAHOO? hell yea
5. Am I forgetting anything let me know? Ya doing great
1 - Financebs3@yahoo.com
2 - August 25th just because August 4th is real early and people could get screwed with injuries.
3 - Damn - that is a lot of positions. What if we do 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and maybe 2 Flex to give everyone so flexibility. Just throwing that out there.
4 - Yahoo
5 - Do we want to do a PPR or standard scoring. I would vote for PPR
the reception only counts if its 5 yards or more and then I could see giving it say one point in value. What you think?
And those positions I mentioned I meant to say thats the total amount of players including bench not the starters
So Total I'm thinking
Player Format - Total: 2 QB, 4 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE, 2 K, 2 S/T & DEF ?
Player Format - Starting Lineup: 1 QB, 2 or 3 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 S/T & DEF ?
I just like to throw twists into everything. I actually do two leagues that do it differently based on what you said below.
Honestly, I like .5 PPR.
I hear what you are saying for the positions, not enough coffee yet. What about 2RB, 3WR and then add a RB/WR/TE Flex?
Date/time: Doesn't really matter to me. I'm pretty free anytime.
Player format: That sounds good to me.
Site: Yahoo works
Anything else: Pray for the familys/friends of the Colorado Dark Knight shooting victims. Sad day.
2.Saturdays are very busy for me so what ever date you set I will do my best.
3. rules. I am easy,what ever you choose I will win.
4. Yahoo is fine
5. There must be a 5 drink minimum at the draft. If you are old enough of course.:cheers::rock: