Originally Posted by Chalupa
Giants fan from NY
favorite former player- LT
Welcome aboard TDI! Perfect timing! Keep the posts rolling! :)
1. Toms River, NJ
2. Jeremy Shockey-best TE in the game
3. Lawrence Taylor-the real LT not that joker in San Diego
4. Only the Gmen because everyone else sucks
5. Yanks, Rangers and Knicks
6. One day the New York teams will dominate for a hundred years.
Yankeesforever ... welcome! Oh and by the way, I agree with no. 6! :D
welcome to the forums.
Originally Posted by YANKEESFOREVER
to bad your a giants fan though :sigh::sigh:
PSD vet but new to the Giants forum.
Favorite player: Michael Strahan
1. My wife and I live in the Lehigh Valley, Pa.
2. My favorite current Giant is Eli. I know he has been much maligned, but I think he truly has the heart of a champion, and his playing will only continue to improve.
3. Definitely LT. He is the first Giant I got to watch who made me go "Wow!"
4. There IS no other team... Okay, if I couldn't watch the Giants I would watch the Colts because I also like Peyton. But really I enjoy watching any good football game.
5. I also love baseball, with the Yankees being my favorite team. I'm just starting to like the current players again. I haven't been too fond of many of their recent teams/players, but I really like the new kids coming into their own. And pro cycling is my other favorite sport, with Lance Armstrong one of my favorites. Although the drug culture has got me a little disillusioned...
6. I'm on the Giants waiting list for season tickets, but fear that I won't get them before I die... :(
Where abouts in Lehigh Valley? I'm in Bethlehem, PA.
And by the way, welcome to PSD, and welcome to the Giants forum valleygman66!
We're in Bethlehem, too! :)
Small world. Again, welcome aboard.
Location- Sellersville PA (originally from new jersey)
Favorite Current Giants- Plaxico Burress
Favorite Former Giant- The real LT: Lawrence Taylor
Other Teams I Root For- None: Stay true to Big Blue
Anything else you care to share?- SUPERBOWL 42. BRING IT HOME GIANTS!!!
Sellersville isn't that far from me either - 25, 30 minutes at best. Anyway, welcome to PSD prbaseballdan; welcome to the Giants forum. Make yourself at home.
From what I see, it looks like everyone is from south eastern PA