2. Favorite Current Net
Johnson, D Will
3. Favorite past Net
Kmart Micheal Ray, Buck Willams, Albert King
4. Other teams in other sports you root 4
Knicks, Yankees, Giants , Jets,
5. Anything else you want to let us know
Im torn, Im a Knick fan, I grew up in Brooklyn(East New York). I was born there !! I want this team to win more than the Knicks!! Brooklyn never had a champion since the Dodgers!! I support both teams. I have partial season ticket packages for both!!
Favorite Net: Jason Kid
Favorite Current Net: Deron Williams
1. Location - New York
2. Favorite Current Net - Brook Lopez
3. Favorite past Net - Vince Carter
4. Other teams in other sports you root 4 - Yankees MLB
5. Anything else you want to let us know - looking forward to discussing some Nets basketball
1. Location: Victoria, Australia
2. Favorite Current Net: Deron Williams
3. Favorite past Net: Jason Kidd
4. Other teams in other sports you root 4: Mets, Jets and Newcastle United
5. Anything else you want to let us know: Always followed the game, never really had a team, the Knicks just dont do it for me, when the Nets moved to Brooklyn I thought this was my best bet to get in on the ground floor and start following someone, so here I am!
Location: NY, NY
Favorite Current Net: Joe Johnson
Favorite Past Net: Vince Carter, K-Mart
Other teams in other sports I root for: Yankees, Jets, Devils
Anything else you want to let us know: I have been reading PSD for a long time now and finally decided to create an account and give some input to the conversation. I'm a life-long Yankee, Jet, and Net fan.
Fun fact about myself: I was at David Cone's perfect game in 1999. By far the greatest sports experience I've seen in person. Not even close.
1. Location- England
2. Favorite Current Net- Deron Williams
3. Favorite past Net- Don't have one
4. Other teams in other sports you root 4- Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, Manchester United
5. Anything else you want to let us know- I have been into American sports for years now (including the NBA) and have not been able to select a team to really follow from the NBA. When the Nets moved it seemed like a good fit, I already like the roster and I think I would enjoy watching the team grow in a new environment. Obviously being from Europe basketball has at least some sort of following so I understand the sport way more than when I started watching Ice hockey or American football.
Not sure I can take the Man U part of all that, but welcome all the same lol
Originally Posted by THE_TITAN
Born and bred United fan, it wasn't a choice!
Originally Posted by AussieMetsFan
1. Location - My Couch
2. Favorite Current Net - Reggie Energy Evans, Gerald Tough as Nails Pure Gangsta Wallace
3. Favorite past Net - Vince Sanity Carter, Jason the say hey Kidd
4. Other teams in other sports you root for - Yankees and Giants
5. Anything else you want to let us know- F--ck the Knicks
1. Location - Western Australia
2. Favorite Current Net - Joe Johnson, Deron Williams, Marshon Brooks(Get him off the bench AVERY)
3. Favorite past Net - Jason Kidd
4. Other teams in other sports you root 4 - West Coast Eagles (Australian Football League)
5. Anything else you want to let us know - Much like AUSSIEMETSFAN, i have followed the NBA since i was about 6 or 7(im 30 now).not much TV coverage over here throughout the years unless u were a bulls fan.I liked the NETS in new jersey but never really followed any of the teams.i just followed the NBA as a whole.Now that the NETS are in Brooklyn,i have stocked up on Brooklyn nets merchandise,bought NBA TV League Pass and im a Nets fan all the way and GLAD TO BE KNICK HATER. BBBBRRRROOOOOOKKKKLLLYYYYNNNN
The Aussies in the house! That's what I like to see
West Valley City, Utah
2. Favorite Current Net
Deron Williams(fan since 2005)
I like watching DWill, he has been my favorite player since 2005, I kind of didn't watch any basketball last year, cause I didn't know what to do, since Jazz fell apart the previous season. Honestly last year was the only season I didn't watch basketball since I started liking basketball when I was like 7.
My teams channel is so lame and my team is lamer than I thought they would be after D-Will left. I got LP for Christmas, so I am catching up on this season.
I decided this season to watch every game on League Pass each day, while I spend the rest of the school year doing my thing. So that I can officially retire from my team and pick who I plan to root for the next several years. I have been a Jazz fan my whole life, and just stayed after Stockton, and just retired after Dwill left.
Nets are on my list of possible teams to trade over to, since I grew up with Dwill after high school, so I feel at home with nets. I mean I have been with his career since the beginning, only missing last year. I though it was locked out all year, til I finally realized it was back on, but didn't care, didn't even watch Jazz, not even playoffs.
Honestly, I should have traded over with D-Will when he left, I mean I would have followed Stockton if he left, but I guess I didn't care at the time, cause I thought I was suppose to just stop watching...(cause it was depressing losing your favorite player(again)).
I can see myself spending the next 5-10 years being a Net fan. I have already begun watching every game, so I might be getting a boarding pass here soon, cause if I do, its gonna be a one way ticket.
Welcome man!! Enjoy the tight knit family we have here