fine. It'll just spit back I guess. Or vomit...
Is there really much of a difference? I'm not exactly sure what the legal lingo is with regard to that, but the article I posted defined it as assault.
I hate when war protesters protest at soldiers funerals.
yeah that's disgusting
I think Protesting is a good Idea, it just needs to be directed at the right people. Alot of protestors are so gungho to protest that they decide to protest against the wrong people, ie:Soldiers,TV execs etc. What they are doing in Saint Paul is a good thing showing displeasure with our government.
As of right now our government has failed us, no longer are we run for the people by the people but we are run by people who are predestined to run the country. All of the cabinet members have had family serve in the senate or congress and so on. This kind of reminds me of a Royal family dictatorship, and the question I keep asking myself is we have 2 major parties, how long till we just have one?
Also who ever you are that started this topic you better be prepared to fight because the way your post makes you out to be, I think you will get your butt kicked. Beleive me when I say that they will outnumber you 2 to 1 and you don't have superior fighting skills to compensate for this so whats the point of going down there with this new age of protestors besides looking Immature and eventually being labled as an epic fail?
Also be happy The US only has protestors because in other countries and the older days when a government fails you like this for so long there would be a immediate change in the way we do things (revolution,Military coo,)
1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
I am a hypocrite for wanting to give people a taste of their own medicine? For wanting to fight fire with fire? Is your point really that I am a hypocrite because of my distain for protesters?
1. a process, now often replaced by more advanced methods, for making metal printing plates by taking a mold of composed type or the like in papier-mâché or other material and then taking from this mold a cast in type metal.
2. a plate made by this process.
3. a set form; convention.
4. Sociology. a simplified and standardized conception or image invested with special meaning and held in common by members of a group: The cowboy and Indian are American stereotypes.
I am extremely stereotypical.
Thanks for the usefull post. I really love to see how certain people can make themselves look so foolish with such a short, meaningless, shallow, uncreative post. Please do yourself a favor and look up the words "derelict" and "remiss."
Well I kinda agree.
You can think whatever you want about anything, including the rights of gays.
And while I disagree with what you say about their right to protest (they should be allowed to do it: the right to do something unpopular is even more important to protect imo), it's certainly classless.
It's just one of my biggest pet peeves, the fact that we live in a society where anything goes and there's not much that we can do about it, "simply because they're protected by rights." That reason alone just makes me cringe.