Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
For the sig:
1. If you want to add a picture, the image must have a URL address. It can not be a file on your computer.
2. The top right corner of every page in the forums section will have the words "QUICK LINKS." Click "QUICK LINKS" and a drop-down menu will come up.
3. Click on Edit Signature.
4. You will now see a blank space where you can enter your text or a picture.
A. Type your text the way you want it to appear. U have the option to use different fonts, style, color and how you want it to appear. It should be common sense on how to use that page.
B. If you want to insert a picture, type the following EXACTLY. [IMG]type your address here, without any spaces[/IMG] Be sure to include the [IMG] and [/IMG] tags around the address, otherwise it will not work.
C. Roll your mouse over each of the small icons, and it will say what the icons represent. Obviously B=Bold, U=Underline, I=Italics. Thats common sense.
5. Click Preview Changes and be sure the picture/text appear the way you want it to. If not, then edit it until you are satisfied.
6. Once satisfied, click Save Signature. Simple as that.