Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Ok that's fine then. As soon as they are up I will send in our two picks.
Yeah I'd be fine with that as long as I know what those picks are. If they are what they think they are then we're ready to select.
It's at some NFL meeting thing thats the 28th or some crap like that. I thought they did that around now, guess not.
If Denver matches can we get an hour or so to re-up the offer again?
Wis can you take a look at the Greg Toler thread. If he doesn't accept our latest offer right away we want to rescind and target someone else before the draft.
hahahaha. I went to his twitter the other day honestly to see if he had said anything.
Will do, sorry about that. Already notified Knux.
Just sent you what was sent to me from Knux... obviously I understand if you don't want it to go through right now if both sent in something different though but from what I saw he included it unless it was an unfortunate typo. I wasn't part of the final negotiating just talking with Knux while it went down so I don't know the whole story. I'll figure it out with them tmo though. Sorry, I know as much as you
Hey wiss, annoying question for you. If a guy was a rookie last year but was never ever active or was always on the PS, do I still have to pay him 465 or can I pay him rookie salary?
Wait wait wait..... So I sent that in for nothing lol? Did the trade already go through? I just got home and had a message from Knux telling me to write it up
Championship or Bust
Hall of Famer