Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Yea I bought out Clarktard, and I just went by the CBA and took the $4.694 million cap hit. I`ll make the change if you want, not sure why we have to give up specs though lol
I agree but it's not by a ton, and I don't have to trade Wheeler in that deal. Sorry I think I'm gonna take Tomsa's deal though
I'm waiting on a response from Bob, but I'm also waiting on Tomsa. I have a deal I like a little better in place with him. He's just waiting to hear back from Stastny.
Gotcha, so to be clear by eastern conference we going by the team that the player last played for
How are we doing FA's Shaiza as far as making a decision?
Now that Marchand is gone I'd feel better getting back young players
If you're still interested in wheeler I'd be interested in a Subban + deal.
Right now I'm at a flat out no. I just don't see what argument BUF could make that would get Marchand to waive. If they were a year away then maybe, but BUF is a full blown rebuild.
So when you mean 2 extras, one extra forward and one defenseman
Send an Instant Message to Shaiza Using...
Keep Calm and Bergeron
Red Sox TM
PSD's Tom Brady
PSD's Mark Stuart
PSD's Reggie Bush
Hall of Famer
PSD's Brad Marchand