Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
My point: I did a lot of in depth study about first Syria and then Ukraine. I've also been trying to figure wtf out about that Malaysian disappeared flight. My best guess is that, because they had 20 super-advanced scientists onboard who had just applied (but not yet received) a patent for making any plane a stealth plane - one tremendous and relatively cheap war-waging advantage; that some country decided to grab the plane so that they can possess the scientists and their technology). Sound crazy? Crazier things have been true.
In any event, I'm not (yet) sure; but I'm leaning in this direction. I just can't buy that in the year 2014 a plane can disappear completely off of radar and everything else when they can read the lettering written on a thing the size of a baseball ball. No way the thing disappeared AND the US Gov. (and other Gov's) DON'T know what happened to it / where it is now.
While for many years, I have been anticipating the appearance of pretexts for WW3 (if one does NOT consider the Cold War as being a World War, even though both sides spent on military stuff like it was a WW). So, the whole world had to rise up to prevent the US from using the Syrian Government hoax-Sarin (it was in fact the US supported rebels who Sarin'd away - funny/ugly how that works); as a pretext to push us to the brink of WW3. That having not worked, where would they try next. Ah! The Ukraine.
probably Part 4:
5) Then, instead of being "faithful" to PSD, I started signing up for a series of other forums (atheist, sports, science, politics, music (did I leave any types out?)). Vastly over-extending myself, I've probably averaged about 1 post per site; with just 2-3 exceptions. Interestingly, just like here at PSD, my very first post on some of those sites got me heavily labeled as either an idiot or someone almost getting banned for unintentionally offended a mod(s); or for being too weird/unique. In one case, having been complained to about too-long posts HERE, I tried conscientiously to post shorter posts there; and almost got banned for it (they like them long and fewer rather than short and more-er; i.e., they don't want people racking up high post counts, I guess?). Confused the bleep out of me; but I eventually got the hang of it, I think?
Yours sincerely (even if somewhat confusedly),
is this part 3?
2) globalresearch.ca This is the Center for Global Research. They do excellent in-depth analysis of all the burning issues of the day; AND their perspective, as mine, is to start by being totally suspicious of everything both Political Parties say and do.
3) Center for an Informed America: My All-Time Favorite Internet Investigator. In my humble opinion, he gets important things wrong less-frequently than anybody else. (His series of articles include: 911, Apollo Moon Program, Boston Marathon Bombing; History of the Hippies / Laurel Canyon; etc.)
4) YouTube (particularly over the last 6 months: critiques of religion in general; and of Christianity and Islam in particular). One YouTube channel: Agatan Fnd, has 40 or so of these which are generally excellent.
part 2 (I hope)
Much more directly in response to your VMs to me:
Yeah, I've really screwed up my posting rate and overall PSD All-Time Rank. I guess I just posted too hard, fast and furious and burned out or something. I seemed to have suddenly run out of things to say or something. Maybe I'm back; maybe I've got something or two useful to say?
Second, you asked me what it was I was "studying" to "refresh" myself. Here goes:
1) information clearing house (dot) com . I consider this to be far and away the best source for daily (political) news. He does an amazing thing. He posts some 30 articles a day (you see a headline and a short synopsis PLUS a link); AND he uses only main-stream media outlets as sources. Despite the seeming trash-sources; he collects up the top quality 1%; the only stuff that's useful. The advantage: nobody can claim he is basing his stuff on "left-wing" or "extremist" sources.
parts 3 and beyond, perhaps appearing someplace sometime soon???
In somewhat reverse order (in response to your VM's to me).
First, I'm really truly hoping this attempt at a VM is both actually a VM and does actually appear in your activity "whatever its called" rather than in mine. I don't seem to be able to NOT post stuff to my own "whatever its called". I'm not very proud of this; but it might not be fixable; so I might have to eat cake and just live with it !
Second, I've just tried to "post" this (is that what it's called with VM's too?) and it tells me I've got far too many words (sound familiar?). Now what do I do to both get this to you and not lose parts or all of it in the process. If you don't get it you won't know (hehe, brilliant I know); but I will; and I will NOT re-type this and endure even further well-deserved embarrassment. Yikes on me!
- - - - to be continued (I hope I pull this off).
You may want to check in with content-team on that, as he will be able to better answer that question for you.
chris you have clear out your notifications
Alright, the thread has now been moved into the GD forum.
Hall of Famer
Ex Legion of Woodyard