Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between SILVER SEAVER and tsunami

7 Visitor Messages

1. i was never arguing the merits of your post. although if you want to talk about past treatment of players concerning PEDs and race, how then do you explain clemens?
  2. The post that started it mentioned his Jewish heritage having something to do with it. All we have to do is look at McGwire to see that being caucasian had alot to do with MLB turning a blind eye as opposed to others like Bonds, Sosa and Palmeiro who suffered different fates.
  3. no not at all. i was just suggesting removing it because it defeats the entire purpose of deleting all the others.
  4. I'm white for crying out loud. I made no prejudice comments about Jewish people or anything else that was posted by others. If he deletes it so be it, that's just my opinion on the matter. Don't tell me I'm going to get an infraction for that post?
  5. you might want to edit your last post in the pridie thread. gottabelieve just deleted all the other posts talking about what you just quoted.
  6. " Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!"
  7. awesome avatar.
    "you're no daisy"
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7