Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between GGGGG-Men and dbroncos78087

1649 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 165 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1. No idea. But I would love to see Trump release the FISA court approved subpoena. Please Donnie!
  2. of course....glad I bowed out of that forum. I really can't imagine how anyone can stand by Trump at this point
  3. They didn't like when I brought that up in the politics forum. You have to remember, he's not Clinton and thus it doesn't matter.
  4. The funny thing that outside of Obama it was the GOP who were going to be the ones to vote in favor of TPP.

Yea that whole two regulations out, one in is ridiculous. I still can't wait until he finds out that tariffs and other trade regulations like labeling China as a currency manipulator are acts of regulation and thus he will need to eliminate two other regulations to implement each or violate his own EO (which I believe he is perfectly within his rights to do since it is law created by executive and it can just as equally ignore it).
  5. I understand his fight against it as campaign rhetoric for the sake of being opposition to Dems, but now in action....I don't get it. I don't get why he would care and deliver on most of his insane promises. Kill 2 regulations for every new one? That's mad king type of stuff right there.
  6. The thing that I don't get about opposition to TPP is that the argument made zero sense. I don't know your stance on it, but China wasn't a party to it at all and it was designed as a way to enable us to trade with their regional counterparts and limit China's power in the region. Trump should be all onboard with that and do everything he can to pursue it.

I don't even think you need to call it a conspiracy theory any more.
  7. Now, throw on the conspiracy theory goggle for a minute, because in addition to Brazil and Argentina, the other country in the running to pick up this business? Russia, coincidentally. Russia actually just past us in wheat exports and now can pick up billions in profit off of Trump's . And as Don Jr. said, they have a ton of investments in Russian companies. Farmers (or at least those that own it all) are business savvy though and they lobby HARD. Have to believe they move their lobbiests against this.
  8. I read an interesting article in Bloomberg Business Week. The majority of corn exports from the US go to Mexico and almost all soybeans go to China (biggest consumer of anything on the planet). Between Trump verbally bashing both countries on a regular basis AND bailing on the TPP and threatening to leave NAFTA, both those countries are now looking to other sources for corn and soy (Brazil, Argentina). So basically the next harvest that they can buy from those countries will be a loss of billions of dollars in exports for the US. The whole distribution chain and farmers will suffer BIGLY from it.
  9. Haha. I have often thought about this and I think that Mike Pence is the insurance policy that keeps Democrats from pursuing anything that would result in Trump's removal from office. Now if the IC tries to get involved, then obviously that would change the calculations.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1649
Page 1 of 165 1231151101 ... LastLast