Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between GGGGG-Men and dbroncos78087

1546 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 155 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1. I just ignore him the old fashion way. Especially since I still see posts of his that he gets quoted in.
  2. Tapatalk screws me up sometimes though. I have him on ignore, but sometimes the post pops up and I think I'm quoting someone else.
  3. Agreed. I don't need the person that I debate to change their mind for an argument to be successful. Quite the opposite, I need to learn something and give someone something to learn.
  4. Yeah I'm done with that. No patience for circular arguments.
  5. I saw your comment towards our mutual "friend". Glad to see you are joining me.
  6. haha
  7. I read an article (can't find it now) but Trump had recorded some audio/video in the past where he made some quite outrageous things.
  8. The Trump Files on Mother Jones have been pretty entertaining. Here's one and there are links to the others at the bottom: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...e-howard-stern Very presidential demeanor.
  9. He cited InfoWars and then in the same post cited a quote that supported his side with a link showing that it was sourced from a Politifact article which explained that statement has being a half-truth at best. Yeah, added to ignore list. It's so pointless.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1546
Page 1 of 155 1231151101 ... LastLast