Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between Ron!n and croce_99

221 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Instead of having a set rotation, we should probably just do them whenever anybody is free. Less pressure lol.

I'm liking my way of just taking a screenshot of the Probable Pitchers page on Cubs.com. Takes a grand total of 5 minutes including the upload to imgur.com.
  2. Me and Yagyu were discussing it earlier. Sign me up.

Thought Kyle and North could be choices as well.
  3. you're going to be in charge of stickying the cubs game threads

Wanna join the rotation? I'm just doing a very basic one.
  4. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the IGTs. I'm in the US for a few months and I've just been too busy.
  5. Sounds good. I plan on getting MLB.tv soon, so I should be more active in the Cubs forum again.
  6. Cubstuckinwisconsin can't make the next game thread, so I'm going to take his place. Then he'll make the next one.
    So the rotation will be slightly different the next week or two.
    Starting tomorrow:
    Croce, Cubstuckstl, Yags, Ron!n, cubstuckstl, (then back to the normal rotation) croce, yagyu, ron!n, cubstuckstl etc...
  7. Yup
  8. You have the next thread, correct?
  9. I didn't really understand the purpose. It only had like 5 or so posts the last few days, so apparently it wasn't needed
  10. What do you think of that "Around the MLB thread"? I closed it since we have the FA and Trade Ideas thread, but apparently theres one in the Bulls forum and its doing well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 221
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast