Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between Ron!n and TheKid

187 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Just giving you a heads up... Marlins are up now, then the GM-less White Sox, followed by you. After the Marlins pick, please auto the white sox and then make your pick. Thanks, I'm trying to get this draft finished....
  2. Mind taking a look at the empty teams and seeing if anybody needs FAs extended? I looked at them quickly and didn't see anybody, but maybe you'll have different thoughts.
  3. Can you add itz as the Baltimore gm in game today, if you approve of his entry to the league? Ty
  4. Ok ill do it. Thanks again for helping me out last week.
  5. I won't say no
  6. Do you want me to run Monday's sim in turn for you running mine while I was on vacation?
  7. You're up in the draft
  8. Yeah ive been operating under the impression that it was still in there. Idk why it would have been removed.
  9. All I recall is you mentioning that to me when I processed a deal last season. You said that it shouldn't have because it didnt involve a player that had cleared waivers.
  10. Hey did we nix the clause about closing the loophole with trading minor leaguers after the waivers start? I don't recall doing so but the clause isnt in the rulebook. Refer to the season chat for full details if you dont know what im talking about lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 187
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast