Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between Cubs Win and ******2017

6 Visitor Messages

1. Gotcha. Yeah hopefully with my spring break coming up I can make a few appearances in the GFX forum.
  2. Yeah, I actually had a pretty blood clot last September, and I was bored being one of the only kids back home so I got really into working out and I've been hooked since then. How's your website been going? The 2017designz one?
  3. Not really. I'm so busy with school and working out that I barely have time. Funny you mentioned it though, because just today I found out that NIU (my school) gives its students free access to Photoshop CS3 Online so I'm hoping if I get some free time I can play around with it. What about you? And why do you ask?
  4. That's pretty cool. I'm about to go to sleep but I'll have to give it a longer look at some point tomorrow or Saturday.
  5. Sweet, congrats man. Send me a link to it and I'll check it out. Never know when I'll get that free time and dive back into a few sigs.
  6. No man. I play around with it every once in a while but ever since I headed off to college in the fall of '09 I've found myself busier than ever with school and just more fun with friends, so I don't have too much time for it. How about you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6