Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between Cubs Win and Corey

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Gotcha, that's pretty cool. I've picked up most of what I've learned from all you guys in this forum.
  2. Most of it is from experience, but I've picked up a bit in school as well. If I ever finish a degree it will be nutrition/exercise science.

It's just something that's always interested me, and I've only scratched the surface. I still look forward to learning about the science behind the ingredients, and about why certain ingredients cause your body to react in certain ways, but it's a long process.

Honestly, I've learned more on the internet (bb.com) and other places than I've ever learned in school.
  3. How did you learn so much about supplements man? I'm obviously still trying to learn a lot about them. Are/were you a health/fitness major or did you just learn everything through experience?
  4. I guess not. The 2k server is down now apparently anyways, so there's nothing I can do at this point.

Anyways, clearing cache will only get rid of unnecessary memory that was stored to potentially speed up frame rate, but even that is unconfirmed.
  5. Any suggestions or no?
  6. I'm not saying it's your fault...I'm just saying you're the only person that I can't seem to connect with.
  7. OK then since you're claiming it's clearly my fault. What should I do?
  8. You don't need to clear your cache or anything. It's completely unnecessary. I haven't done it, and games work fine with EVERYONE except you.
  9. I've done the re-patch thing twice..and I can play any other online games too. I haven't gotten a chance to play anyone else in the league since the re-patch thing. So idk whats goin on then.
  10. I've been playing online games with everyone else, and it's been working fine. The problem isn't on my end.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast