Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between TheRuckus and kjoke

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yeah, I listened to the track a while back and still listen to it a couple of times. Flying Lotus came out saying he was Captain Murphy, which is pretty cool.
  2. Just saw your thread about Duality. Listening to it for the first time now and I'm digging the **** out of it so far.
  3. Standard. But they can easily be changed. Its: Hits, HR, RBI's, SB and AVG. For Pitchers: W, K, ERA, Whip, Saves, and its Roto
  4. Meh. Maybe. What are the settings? I'm picky about that ****.
  5. If your down for some ESPN, just pm me your e-mail and i'll send you the invite
  6. Haha, its alright. I still have some faith, and especially since one of my friends was urging me how great liriano was, and i drafted him, the gallardo blow is all little less severe.

You were spot on about Latos tho.
  7. Yeah, I don't know that I've ever seen it sober.

Oh, by the way, I'm sorry I convinced you to draft that piece of **** Gallardo.
  8. I watched it a couple of months ago and i though it was stupid, i watched it high a couple of weeks ago, and its totally different I watch it on a regular basis now....
  9. ADVENTURE TIME

I approve.
  10. I think Latos is a big injury risk honestly, he's had consecutive seasons where his innings jumped by 60+. But if he stays healthy he'll do well, just not as well as last year.

Kershaw and Gallardo should be good for you, though. Gallardo is still too wild but if he finds the plate a little bit more he's good enough that he might outpitch Greinke.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast