Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between ThomasTomasz and warfelg

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. So......any theories on where Coulson is, and whether or not the rest of the team is with him? I thought this was an excellent finale.
  2. I actually do like the pod episodes, it's helped keep things interesting I think. Very surprised they brought back Ward so soon. It was just in between the seasons that the director of the show said that they could bring him back, but they really missed him on set. What a great troll job on the fans.

They set out to make it a darker tone than the other movies, and I think they succeeded.
  3. Oh I still am. I really love it. Great way to turn things on it's ear and not get stale at the same time. Are you liking the 6-8 "pod" episodes they've been going for?
  4. You still watching Agents of Shield? If so, what a troll on everyone from last Tuesday's episode
  5. I like the way Cousins has been playing too. He's been the offenses Kerrigan if that makes sense. I don't think he's a star, but he's a good QB to have because he's smart and takes calculated risks.

Sorry I've been avoiding the other GDT because I got a feeling it would devolve and people would just end up trolling me every time a player got hit.
  6. Smith was someone I didn't want at all, and didn't even know much about him. Turns out I've been wrong about him. I agree with you about Kerrigan, dude has a motor that never stops.
  7. I liked him coming out. I'll keep it in mind for my next mock. Still for Karrigan though. I love that guy so much.
  8. Not sure if you are watching the Packers/Redskins game, but Preston Smith just got a safety. Dude is red hot.
  9. sorry I know massively late, but watch the 4th to last episode of AoS, then AoU, then the last three episodes of AoS. It all goes together like a massive 5 hour movie.
  10. I saw earlier from your signature that you're an Agents of SHIELD fan. Am I going to ruin the new Avengers movie if I watch the episode from this week? I've been on vacation and haven't watched either yet.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast