Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between warfelg and Norm

105 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. otc
  2. The source on the wiki goes to a YouTube video. I haven't watched it.
  3. I managed to get it inside of 10.

FWIW on NFL top 100- Wikipedia is the only place that calls is a projection, and they moved the voting back 2-3 years ago because of the lack of rookies. TBH I got Bullseyed on blocked. He admits to not watching a lot of games and basing a lot of things on stats. He also links a ton of places you can't verify their information from.
  4. Gross. I'll have at it when I get home if it's early and I don't go straight to a bar. Thinking I might sneak out early and then I can deal with it.
  5. Hey I created a dump thread in the re-draft area to merge everything into and got a start on it. I'll be heading out to work soon, but 6-7 pages of merging should be done by then. Unfortunately there was 26 pages when I started.
  6. Doesn't shock me. I heard some things about the Steelers board this year that was kind shocking. Like 6 guys in the first 2 rounds that they had off the board completely.
  7. I just saw that Steelers scout saw Trubisky has the head of Tebow lolololol

Ouuuchhhhh
  8. I only saw he wanted to make a thread. I'll go look.

I don't trust new accs that want to play PSD games. It's suspicious as all hell but we need all we can get.
  9. I dunno. He talks a lot in the draft forum and is making some pretty outrageous claims too.
  10. So who is elijah. a dupe of lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 105
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast