Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between Norm and Ezekial

231 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Lol nice
  2. member Blaine Gabbert wonderlic? I do.
  3. I don't remember the last time I did. I'm glad someone texted me to watch tonight.

Great from start to finish
  4. I hate watching presidential debates, that was pure gold.
  5. That was great entertainment
  6. Two years overdue
  7. *high fives all around*
  8. FWIW, I think they genuinely want to improve it and want to do things right. It's just tricky to handle at this point.
  9. Yea it's ridiculous, they're past the point of no return.
    It's good that they realized they can't just ban everyone for no reason, or this place would have no one. I don't post how I used to, and I was pretty good at toeing the line before.
    I'll be in the green bay gdt, I think we'll have a pretty good group of guys for them. I was through with PSD and was gonna quit but came back for no reason after like 8 weeks. I devote most of my forum time to a hockey site now, but my computer is dual screened to two tvs in my living room- so I have a lot of internet time.
  10. MESSAGE WAS TOO LONG, read the other VM first.

Cont'd.

At least they're more lenient and not looking to go "how many people can we ban today?!" but there has to be some middle ground. At this point, new users aren't going to show up anymore that have ANY real quality, NONE, ZERO. Because it's a cesspool everywhere you go. It's like the damn comments at PFT. It makes Reddit look civilized.

My only hope is we at least have some fun IGTs during the NFL and CFB seasons. Anything else is just icing on the cake. I'm basically done with it myself, no interesting exchanges go on anymore, too many lousy trolls around who have impunity, with barely any activity on top of it. Not to mention all the people that have huge personal issues with me for destroying them in football stuff time and time again are sprouting up again with their pitchforks to get me banned.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 231
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast