Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between ewing and Hawkeye15

9 Visitor Messages

1. Reggie looks like he could still go get 18 a night
  2. They are ********. I like to drink and i almost never drive. When i do i am careful. The only time a regularly drive after drinking is once a week. I workout with a buddy who has twins. Afterward we get wings. We both have like 2 beers and ******** about old times. With the kids and **** i know he looks forward and he is a funny guy so i always go. How much freedom do people want to take away from us?
  3. I mean, I get the fact that most people say they have 2 beers and drive, and prolly have more. But if you can in fact understand that there are laws, and innocent people on the roads, and have the will power to just have 2 beers and a burger while watching a game, then drive home, wtf are people whining about?

Reminds me of the, "have you ever been in a fight" threads. Everyone on PSD is a 10th degree black belt if you take those threads serious. I highly doubt there aren't plenty of people here who drive smashed all the time. Me, I stopped doing that when I was 23, and passed out at the wheel and smashed my car up. Haven't had more than 2 beers before driving in 14 years.
  4. yo, people on this site are crazy. I better stop having 2 beers and some wings at the pub every Wednesday
  5. just joking. He is the best knick fan on. dude is responsible for most of my non trolling posts
  6. couple of days dude.
  7. Free D-Leethal!
  8. hahahahahahahahahhahahaha, The Chubby from Teenwolf HOF? thread made me laugh so hard. I love that movie, and about a year ago, pasted that Win in the End video on like 25 users VM.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9