Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between Hawkeye15 and Giannis94

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I saw your mormon comment. I actually spent the summer a mile away from the BYU campus. Didn't see Malone anymore, but Steve Young was everywhere. Barbershop, restaurants, etc. Every place had a fathead of him
  2. http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...1#post25708171

Might be wise to close it up soon.
  3. Sports Illustrated and Wrigleyboy
  4. who are the active admins on psd? I got a problem with a mod
  5. I don't think so, seems fine to me.
  6. is there anything wrong with the thread I just put up in GD forum? I dont see there is
  7. holy ****! the heat are in some way in the title or with in the first post of at least 7 threadds on the first page
  8. I would advise against going in with intent though. If you want to create it, by all means, do it. I would give an honest answer as to my thoughts on the Bucks. You have to understand the ratio of Heat fans/haters on this site trumps us man. Nothing you can do about it.
  9. I know. Wait, can I create a thread why so many heat threads? Ill create it later. as soon as they talk **** I pull out the Adam Morrison has more rings than lebron even if he wins one this year. promise that you or any other mod will just give me a warning though because if I were to get warning at least 2/3 of psd posters should get warnings because they are all dumb as **** and bait. I could write intelligent posts and **** about milb and stuff but it serves no point.
    a classic nfl one was some dumbass said matt jones was better than don hutson and he was dead serious because he had no idea who he was....
  10. Wait, are you saying you are sick of all the Heat threads?

Impossible...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast