Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between OneManIsNoMan and TO Rapz

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. I'm not going to beg you or try and convince you but when I run games its much different and more fun. I've implemented new rules to ensure that the game is active.

Also, it's a ****ing re-draft. How the hell do you have an unrealistic game in a re-draft. Mocks I do agree though, are unrealistic.
  2. I'm officially retired from PSD games. Even from a playing standpoint the last game sucked and wasn't fun. I can handle the BS, but games are way to unrealistic now.
  3. Sign up for the NHLRD. You don't have to run it or help me run it. Just be active, make your picks, put together a team and have fun. You don't need to be part of anything controversial unless you want to step up and help. I might not even need help cus I have the time. Sign up though.
  4. Sign up for the NHLRD. You don't have to run it or help me run it. Just be active, make your picks, put together a team and have fun. You don't need to be part of anything controversial unless you want to step up and help. I might not even need help cus I have the time. Sign up though.
  5. Sign up for the NHLRD. You don't have to run it or help me run it. Just be active, make your picks, put together a team and have fun. You don't need to be part of anything controversial unless you want to step up and help. I might not even need help cus I have the time. Sign up though.
  6. Question. I put Ballard on waivers right, and no one claimed him, so is he sent to the minors and his salary off my books?
  7. I replied to Pommer in the NTC thread.

Also, whats going on in the waiver thread? Did I acquire Joey Macdonald via waivers? I made a claim but there was no official ruling.
  8. What do you know, I did. Fixed it
  9. Dude, I'm so confused with what Shawn Thornton just did. I think you made a mistake and accidentally signed him with Boston and not Minnesota. Your update said he was leaning Minnesota since we offered more money and that Boston doesn't have enough to sign him.. please go re-read that Thornton thread again with your FA updates.
  10. fair enough, man.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast