Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between LionsFan..LOL and Rivera

47 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. please update your TLC prediction thread. Card slightly changed
  2. No problem. You got bigger things to worry about than the PPV. All the best wishes on that front, while I am at it.
  3. Go add Brock and Braun to your prediction thread my bad
  4. Much appreciated my friend. I just noticed that. Thanks!
  5. Theres one obvious prediction question I missed and just included. Dont want you to lose points my friend. Its only one bonus question to edit
  6. Haha I know. He was on his last legs anyway He knew that. I just wish it wasn't you who made the thread :/ There's no way croon can make a dupe either. His posting style was to unique
  7. It really is a stupid reason to get permabanned I agree 100% with that sentiment. Unfortunately the points system permabanned him because he accumulated over 25 points during his tenure on PSD. Its a flawed system imo but its what I have to work with.
  8. I love you but you permabanned croon! Why did it have to be you to make the thread? #Freethecroon. The post that got him permabanned was funny though!
  9. Yea but my Sig is correct saddler got beat. And I didn't allow Megatron to go off he had less than a 100. I can't believe we lost to you twice on some crazy comebacks. My psd pride took a hit lol. At least the Sox are one win away!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 47
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast