Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between spliff(TONE) and koldjerky

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Well, I'll definitely give it a try.
  2. I've only read the first book of the trilogy despite owning all three for years. Have heard the other two aren't even close to as good as the first. Tough to say if it's a difficult read; the one person I lent it to (who never gave it back) said it was too weird for them and they gave up on it super early. I blew through it quick during a trip to Costa Rica where I read like 7 full length novels within three weeks. Generally I'm not a big reader and have fully given up on books I wasn't feeling in the past.
  3. Kinda head pounding isn't it?

Side Note: Saw your post about PKD so I read up a little on VALIS. Supposedly it's part of a quasi-trilogy? I said in my post I'm not a huge reader but if something catches my attention, I'll give it a go. You said VALIS was a trippy read, is it a difficult read for someone like me or do you think it'd be worth giving a go regardless of my reading tendencies? Also, would you recommend the 'trilogy'?
  4. Real cute seeing a certain someone taking an obviously phony stand against trolling.
  5. I started with the chrome cast in the beginning but then I actually got the playstation vue for a better cable package which offers the philly sports channel (PHillies, Flyers, Sixers games) so I needed to get either a playstation, roku, apple tv, or amazon tv/firestick. Wound up getting the firestick and then stopped using the chromecast since I set up kodi on the firestick. I was just talking to norm about casting local files via VLC which it works well now figuring that out.

Does local cast do that or is that only for streaming services? I also don't have android outside of the firesticks, apple all the way haha. I used to torrent on piratebay and kickass torrents but haven't in the last year or so I've had the firestick. Kodi's just so much easier. Is Movie HD different/better than Kodi?
  6. So I see you're in to pirating? I'm big on that as well. Stream from various apps on my Android phone (Movie HD, One Box, Megabox HD, Kodi, etc.) and then use Local Cast as a middleman to shoot it to my Chromecast.

Def down to share methods whenever since these kind of things seem to shut down and then reappear under different names from time to time. Movie HD has been the one I've liked and stuck with the longest.
  7. I plan on doing what I said. I'll keep reporting the posts and if nothing happens within the next few months, or whenever, I'll just create a 2.0 thread. I think they've grown to accept they aren't getting more traffic to this site regardless of what happens.
  8. Very neat how the mods closed your ciabatta thread. Wouldn't want to discuss something that might improve a fledgling site or anything. Just sweep it underneath the rug and protect your own.
  9. It's unfortunate though, really. It was such a good forum to come and shoot the **** and actually have smart discussions.
  10. Not holding my breath for that....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast