Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between metswon69 and SLY WILLIAMS

36 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. LOL nice to see they started us off with a easy game on the road against one of the best teams in the NHL.
  2. No problem . Was scrambling to do it last night but got it done :P
  3. Thanks dude!
  4. That sounds pretty cool. Good luck with your new project. I understand real life always comes first. You are a huge asset to the Rangers forum but we understand that people get busy. No worries.
  5. Lol, I haven't even been posting much in the Mets forum either. Been working on this off Broadway project doing 12 hour days and am shot when I get in but i'll certainly be around for the start of the Ranger's season.
  6. Its been a slow Rangers off-season so you did not miss much. I figured you were busy with real life stuff plus you have the Mets forum. That has to be kind of painful (joke).
  7. Yep, very excited. Sorry I haven't been around the Ranger's forum, just been incredibly busy with work and all. I'll be around to make the IGTs and all though .
  8. NY Rangers training camp is just around the corner. It feels like a very short off-season this year. Are you ready?
  9. I should say I wasn't taking offense to it*. Yeah I know you understand the responsibilities having made MGT for such a long time but I guess some think these threads just make themselves.
  10. I definitely understand and I do not take it for granted. I have been very thankful since you took over the responsibilities.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 36
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast