Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between thefeckcampaign and corralski

6 Visitor Messages

1. I finally pieced together some of the remnants of our recordings, I'm a bitunsure how to make them accessable for you.

Help?
  2. I hope I didn't give the wrong impression, I know a lot of local guys that have got the chops, even have two friends that their music is their prime source of income, but to get to your level you've got the attention of the right people. Music is never a job, it's a way of life. Congrats on getting to where only a few will.

The toughest gig in the world is to play for a room full of musicians....
  3. Thanks, but it is really all about the music. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to receive recognition, but I had the best day recording the other day and that is what truly makes me smile. I'm not sure if that track will ever see the light of day, but I really enjoyed making that track and so did the players I did it with.

It is interesting what endorsements are today, though I represent a few products, I would trade all those in to have artist I respect come up to me and say they love what I do or ask me to play with them without needing to introduce who I am over having those.

Again, thanks for listening.
  4. You're for real man, now I'm impressed.

What most wish we could be.........
  5. Actually, no. I am a GMS guy and have been for twenty years. http://gmsdrums.com/artists/

Share with me whatever you have when you can. I have a pretty eclectic listening taste.
  6. I couldn't view the links on my phone, checked them out when I got home this morning. Not my favorite genre but you do it well. Is your acrylic kit a Ludwig? Just curious. I am trying to figure how to upload some of the last stuff my old group recorded, just audio, no fancy video like you have. I'll send a link after I get it done.

Just wish I had the time to play more...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6