PDA

View Full Version : January game thread

MrfadeawayJB
12-30-2014, 11:25 PM
For all games in January. #GNG

MrfadeawayJB
01-03-2015, 02:06 AM
Way to start the new year! Now 3 straight with the win in LAL, Denver tomorrow night!

Ty_Lawson
01-04-2015, 06:21 AM
And there is Nurkic to stop you(and Marc Gasol) :P

MrfadeawayJB
01-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Nurkic has a bright career ahead but if he continues to try and show up vets I do see some cheap shots coming his way lol

MrfadeawayJB
01-05-2015, 11:19 PM
Domination. Which is to be expected. On to the next one. #GNG

MrfadeawayJB
01-11-2015, 10:16 PM
Refs tried to take the phx game away from us but as always, we Grit & Grind

MrfadeawayJB
01-14-2015, 10:56 PM
Good win against Brooklyn. We look energized after the trade

MrfadeawayJB
01-17-2015, 12:37 AM
Nice to beat Orlando. Back at home against the blazers!

MrfadeawayJB
01-28-2015, 01:40 AM
Nice revenge win against Dallas

ThuglifeJ
01-30-2015, 01:21 AM
Welp. I'm back after a nice little ban for being not sensitive enough to the little Rox fans..oh well. I sure enjoy the Green addition! He picks his spots great and his ability to get to the line is huge. Love him so far. VC is STILL ice cold from 3 but I love his energy sometimes and when he contributes in many other ways. He also proudly embraces his spots, which is rare for an ex-superstar, but his shooting production.. It's frustrating..it doesn't make sense with career great shooting numbers...but I hope he's okay after I wanna say popping something in his ankle? Think I'm just gonna avoid expecting anything from him till after break. He is 38 after all. It kinda looks like he just can't relax or get comfortable in Memphis..somethings not clicking or is on his mind. Can only wait and see. Go VC.

How good has Zbo been though? I can't believe him some nights like vs Dallas. Those Zbounds every game are so huge and underrated for a team to have...a guy who just gets you like 4 put backs a night makes a difference...and the fact he's just wetting jumpers and even dare I call him 3Bo?

Can't wait for playoffs, but this season has been magical so far for a team that I can honestly just keep watching these regular season games for now. To think I had them optimistically a 4-6 seed, and most had them 6-8 seed, some even missing the playoffs.

The team is just so well balanced. Everyone just plays hard and their spots. I dont get how we blow teams out though with weak 3 pt shooting but that just goes to show how impactful the two 7 footers are vs every other team who doesn't have that which is...every other team but Chicago.

Go Grizz. Great squad.

MrfadeawayJB
01-31-2015, 11:52 PM
Good win against okc! Keep grinding grizz!

mzgrizz
02-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Welp. I'm back after a nice little ban for being not sensitive enough to the little Rox fans..oh well. I sure enjoy the Green addition! He picks his spots great and his ability to get to the line is huge. Love him so far. VC is STILL ice cold from 3 but I love his energy sometimes and when he contributes in many other ways. He also proudly embraces his spots, which is rare for an ex-superstar, but his shooting production.. It's frustrating..it doesn't make sense with career great shooting numbers...but I hope he's okay after I wanna say popping something in his ankle? Think I'm just gonna avoid expecting anything from him till after break. He is 38 after all. It kinda looks like he just can't relax or get comfortable in Memphis..somethings not clicking or is on his mind. Can only wait and see. Go VC.

How good has Zbo been though? I can't believe him some nights like vs Dallas. Those Zbounds every game are so huge and underrated for a team to have...a guy who just gets you like 4 put backs a night makes a difference...and the fact he's just wetting jumpers and even dare I call him 3Bo?

Can't wait for playoffs, but this season has been magical so far for a team that I can honestly just keep watching these regular season games for now. To think I had them optimistically a 4-6 seed, and most had them 6-8 seed, some even missing the playoffs.

The team is just so well balanced. Everyone just plays hard and their spots. I dont get how we blow teams out though with weak 3 pt shooting but that just goes to show how impactful the two 7 footers are vs every other team who doesn't have that which is...every other team but Chicago.

Go Grizz. Great squad.

Welcome back Thuglife...I haven't been around much lately, so I know fadeaway will enjoy the company! Man, last night was CRAZY. The atmosphere in the Forum was fully charged !! Great exciting game and ALWAYS a pleasure to have an OKC beatdown. The scary thing to me is I'm beginning to expect it.

MrfadeawayJB
02-02-2015, 02:52 PM
There was a great electricity in the air. I could feel it through my tv