PDA

View Full Version : WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 1 GRIZZ v Spurs

mzgrizz
05-17-2013, 10:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/philladelfigga/NBA/Grizzlies.gif

VS

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/philladelfigga/NBA/Spurs.gif

Oh wow !!! So here we are in the WCF .....what a long road it has been. I've been with the Grizz since the huge expectations when the crowd went wild over winning a pre-season game !! Been through the losing years and now the good times have come back for the third time. Must be the charm !!
So we will open up in San Antonio on Sunday.....afternoon game, so it'll be like a siesta time??? Maybe not so much for the hungry Grizz. We shall see, we shall see, but isn't it GRAND to be here now????

ESPN or ABC 2:30 p CDT Sunday May 19
92.9 FM
680 AM

LionsFan..LOL
05-18-2013, 01:21 PM
Let's go Grizz. I want to see Tay get another ring!

MrfadeawayJB
05-18-2013, 06:29 PM
As do I! Go grizz!!!

mzgrizz
05-18-2013, 06:55 PM
Let's go Grizz. I want to see Tay get another ring!

LFLOL !!! How's it going buddy? I want Tay to get a ring , too :)

LionsFan..LOL
05-19-2013, 02:51 PM
LFLOL !!! How's it going buddy? I want Tay to get a ring , too :)

Pretty good here. Finished up re-doing the basement and the study room. The hard part of expanding the patio is done, just need to move some crap around.

What about you? How goes it for you? How goes my TM forum and my TM forum friends?

mzgrizz
05-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Pretty good here. Finished up re-doing the basement and the study room. The hard part of expanding the patio is done, just need to move some crap around.

What about you? How goes it for you? How goes my TM forum and my TM forum friends?

Pretty much the same....jlohm is enjoying his rite of drinking passage :) ; ****** is still the same Bee; VCU and brownies and lffsac and jrm are still hanging around; JF stepped down as a mod, or so he announced that
Send us some basketball gods; they look pretty bad right now

mzgrizz
05-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Ok GRIZZLIES, If you aren't embarrassed by your performance today, then you just ain't right!
If we can't do any better than this, then roll over and lay down at home,too. OK? I'd rather not have false hope thank you.
WHO WERE THOSE GUYS OUT THERE TODAY?

AlexTmz2
05-19-2013, 09:06 PM
Just wanted to come in here and wish you guys the best. My Spurs are going up against a great team. this one feels like its going all the way to game 7.

good luck guys.

mzgrizz
05-20-2013, 12:21 AM
Just wanted to come in here and wish you guys the best. My Spurs are going up against a great team. this one feels like its going all the way to game 7.

good luck guys.

Thanks man but I'm still pretty bummed

MrfadeawayJB
05-20-2013, 11:16 AM
How we play game 2 will determine how this series goes

mzgrizz
05-20-2013, 07:11 PM
Can't believe they can do worse. Pretty turrible performance. Still feels sour to me. Wonder how all that's working for them?